Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

WC Playoff Game: Lions @ Seahawks Thread

Replay shows Lions got fucked once again on that TD, fucking Seahawks WR was grabbing the Lions defenders facemask and the cunt ref is right there watching it!!!

Kaline, if they threw a flag for the face mask, they would have to throw one on the Lions as well for PI.

Kaline, if they threw a flag for the face mask, they would have to throw one on the Lions as well for PI.

So they would be offsetting, and replay the down?
wait I thought the Lion's player was called for PI and they refused?

Last edited:
Yeah. Our guy didn't turn his head and completely interfered with the WR. They'd offset those.

Just get rid of Ebron so he can go to another team and then have a HOF career. He ain't ever gonna be shit here.

Replay shows Lions got fucked once again on that TD, fucking Seahawks WR was grabbing the Lions defenders facemask and the cunt ref is right there watching it!!!

I'm so sick of the lions getting the shaft all the time by NFL refs

real close....hes being pushed all the way down the filed and ofcourse that didnt get called. I dont really see his foot out of bounds though....

Back