Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Week 8 Score Prediction Thread - vs. MSU

hey, the ban on woofing and barking in these threads is not a joke.

Some of the woofing is pretty damn sad, though

MICHIGAN - 45
MAC Football @Lansing Community College - 9

Fucking losers, whiners and morons. Fuck State

giphy.gif

Barney Stinson!

My favorite TV character ever!

Except for maybe Robin Sherbotsky.

Yours isn't serious, it's wishful thinking.

However, now with the NCAA onto Harbaugh and crew for the elaborate, Oceans 11 style, sign stealing scheme. It's really just anyones guess on how this game will play out.

Ill go with 38-3 for the good guys in an effort to keep it realistic.

With this investigation going on now, I would think the team would be even more determined to make it a thrashing.

49-0 Michigan.

I think there should be an asterisk after this one because Michigan scored a TD that was illegally ripped away by a bad call right before the half. Otherwise, Michigan scores 56.

Nice call bphillips4gg!

Last edited:
I think there should be an asterisk after this one because Michigan scored a TD that was illegally ripped away by a bad call right before the half. Otherwise, Michigan scores 56.

Nice call bphillips4gg!

Ya, that was a bogus call. I would have preferred to be wrong and they get that one plus go for 2 at the end of the game to make it 57-0.

Back