Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Welcome!

i'd love to fulfill that request, but I don't know how or if I even can. I'll look into it and see if I can figure it out. If I can't, I'll go to the proboards.com support site and see if someone can help.

Monster, if you ever need any help, let me know. I'm a web designer and IT director for my company.

So basically, I can code a bit and I'm real good at sounding smart.

Thanks for the invite. Long time lurker since about '04 but I'll post every now and then.

bobes89 said:
Thanks for the invite. Long time lurker since about '04 but I'll post every now and then.

dude, you gotta resize your sig. waaaaay to big.

finally got around to posting here... been pretty busy lately but look forward to a good season

Thanks for the link to your new site. Ive been wondering where all of last years regulars from the espn lions board went. Proud to be on board, thanks again.

THANK YOU FOR NO MICHIGAN FUCKING ALEX OVER HERE. jesus fuck he's the biggest douche i have ever seen. all he does is accuse people of being someone else and call them morons.

Back