Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Welcome!

tbone413 said:
Hello Everyone...

Just heard about these boards and figured Id join since the new ESPN boards are outrageous.

Looks like it is growing pretty steadily...nice!

You have another name over there, don't recognize. Welcome.

Nah my name at ESPN was Tbone_413.

Ive been posting there since 2005, but only had around 2100 posts..so I wasn't super active.

So far the board is pretty good. The only problem is all of the pictures and little movies really slow down the site.

is it slow? i'm working on a tethered connection and I'm not having problems at all.

Hey Monster, quick favor to ask (not sure if it has been asked already, sorry if dup request). Can you add the bread crumb trail to the bottom of the page (preferably in the space between the last post and the Quick Reply section) in addition to the top? Often with the longer threads you have to scroll back to the top or use Back to return to the main page. I realize it is a somewhat petty request, but it would be appreciated nonetheless.

Your board is looking great, BTW! Not only in layout, but pretty impressive how many people have joined up! I definitely want to add my thanks to the list of others who appreciate your hard work.

zyxt9 said:
Hey Monster, quick favor to ask (not sure if it has been asked already, sorry if dup request). Can you add the bread crumb trail to the bottom of the page (preferably in the space between the last post and the Quick Reply section) in addition to the top? Often with the longer threads you have to scroll back to the top or use Back to return to the main page. I realize it is a somewhat petty request, but it would be appreciated nonetheless.

Your board is looking great, BTW! Not only in layout, but pretty impressive how many people have joined up! I definitely want to add my thanks to the list of others who appreciate your hard work.

i'd love to fulfill that request, but I don't know how or if I even can. I'll look into it and see if I can figure it out. If I can't, I'll go to the proboards.com support site and see if someone can help.

hey there not a huge poster over on the detroit boards but constantly lurking and reading up, thanks for inviting me kalinecountry

buhbuhbillups ~ 300 posts

Hi, been a long time stawker at the ESPN boards figured I would come here and check it out.

thanks for making this board. I kept checking on the espn board and seemed like a graveyard compared to normal.

the espn boards have become complete dogshit. what's left are fucktards and trash. and...shocking...you don't need to have some p.o.s. opposition fan to have decent discussion.

fedexgooch78 said:
the espn boards have become complete dogshit. what's left are fucktards and trash. and...shocking...you don't need to have some p.o.s. opposition fan to have decent discussion.

Yeah...but trolls can be fun. I'm kinda gonna miss OWB.

Slick beating up the trolls...er........gimps was always fun to read.......lol, but I do like the more peaceful nature here. But who are we kidding, we can still talk shit to each other just as well....lol

masterscorpio77 said:
Slick beating up the trolls...er........gimps was always fun to read.......lol, but I do like the more peaceful nature here. But who are we kidding, we can still talk shit to each other just as well....lol

I hate you.

Back