Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Who do/should Pistons draft?

Agreed WTF?

That shows Joe doesn't know what he's doing right there.

Why the hell would you want to break up Drummond and Monroe before we actually got to see how they played together?

Especially with Rondo coming off a serious injury. AND with Burke landing right in his lap.

I think the guy is so in over his head, he's going the opposite route of what Pistons fans think, just to prove in his own mind, he knows what he's doing.

Kinda sucks because I really liked Joe Dumars for what he did as a player for the Pistons, and he had a huge part in building a title contending team here for a few years, but it is really looking like it won't be a good ending for Joe and the Pistons.

he drafted darko after 1 workout like 15 min before the draft. anyone that thought dumars has ever been smart...is stupid. follow that up with ben gordan and Charlie v. rip and tayshan contracts. its been one dumb move after another.

Missing Wade is one of the biggest mistakes any GM has ever made. Who knows, theres a astronomical possiblity that Detroit would have been the hot spot for the big 3...We would have at least went back to back instead of getting beat by the Spurs with Wade.

Don't call him an idot for things that haven't happened. Rumors are rumors.

Still think we should have picked Burke, but i'm not as mad as before and actually think Tony mitchell might be able to contribute and be a steal for us. Pope could end up being a good pick too. Got to see before I make judgement now.

That is the one redeeming thing for me as I do think Tony Mitchell might have been a steal. Siva might actually contribute as well given the putrid state of the point guard position on this team.

Burke was the pick... He would have made the Pistons alot better... I hope Pope turns out for JD but I have my doubts.. Frustrating pick...

Burke is a backup PG in the NBA. He is a small PG which would be OK if he was really quick (which he is not). I don't know much about Pope but what I have read he is a good fit. He is a good rebounding 6'8" shooting guard who can defend.

Back