Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Why stock market go down?

The talk of $850B stimulus package, it will crash down again in a couple of days when this wears off.

We're going to end up 50 T in debt and massive inflation resulting from all this money printing. for the record I don't agree with all this kudlow policy

My understanding is the UK is taking a somewhat different approach - sheltering in place those most at risk for lethal consequences for four months, and letting life go on for everyone else.

Last edited:
My understanding is the UK is taking a somewhat different approach - sheltering in place those most at risk for lethal consequences for four months, and letting life go on for everyone else.

that was their initial plan.

then when someone had enough common sense to do the math and figured out that would still result in a ton of people dying, they scrambled to do exact opposite, and follow what everyone else is scrambling to do.

it kinda sounds like the UK came up with their initial plan after talking to Trump, no?

that was their initial plan.

then when someone had enough common sense to do the math and figured out that would still result in a ton of people dying, they scrambled to do exact opposite, and follow what everyone else is scrambling to do.

Okay.

I don?t know that they changed plans since yesterday.

Last Thursday- five days ago-I turned to watch the start of Michigan?s first B1G tournament game to see that the B1G tournament had been cancelled.

Now I?m one of the few people in Southern California actually encouraged - thanked, in fact, by the local governments - to leave my home - because a month ago I closed my last business and started a business that is suddenly viewed as ?essential.?

A whole lotta shit has changed a whole lot since last Thursday.

Now I?m one of the few people in Southern California actually encouraged - thanked, in fact, by the local governments - to leave my home - because a month ago I closed my last business and started a business that is suddenly viewed as ?essential.?

A whole lotta shit has changed a whole lot since last Thursday.

I remember Republitards laughed at you when you opened that coronavirus vaccine business. "It's just like the flu" they said. "Only 3% of people who get it die. Who cares?"

Who's laughing now though?

I remember Republitards laughed at you when you opened that coronavirus vaccine business. "It's just like the flu" they said. "Only 3% of people who get it die. Who cares?"

Funny.

Meanwhile, this supports that you?re right - the UK changed its strategy a whole lot from last Thursday to just yesterday.

Everyone knows there?s a vaccine for the flu except maybe all those anti-vaxers in the Pacific Northwest and those dumbasses are democrats, like you.

My prediction is that this sad terrible pandemic will move American closer to a National Health care. Regular pay check to pay check workers need this to happen.

My prediction is that this sad terrible pandemic will move American closer to a National Health care. Regular pay check to pay check workers need this to happen.

our federal government can't do anything efficiently or effectively. you post this almost every day. But you think entrusting them to our health care is a good idea?

these countries have national health care and all are experiencing some of the worst cases of the pandemic.

Italy
China
South Korea
France

That's funny because he is on tape saying he knew about cutting it.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...eo-trump-pandemic-team-cut-2018-a9405191.html

that video clearly doesn't say what you or the "journalist" at the Independent think it says. This was talked about in another thread. Trump never cut funding to the CDC. It's true he proposed cuts to the CDC but Congress never passed those budgets and year after year, Trump signed spending bills that funded CDC at levels higher than under Obama. And there's no evidence that the Administration had any direct involvement in the disbanding of the Predict team. Also, there's no evidence that the CDC is any less prepared for a pandemic without the Predict team. No one at CDC is saying that.

Last edited:
our federal government can't do anything efficiently or effectively. you post this almost every day. But you think entrusting them to our health care is a good idea?

these countries have national health care and all are experiencing some of the worst cases of the pandemic.

Italy
China
South Korea
France[/QUOTE

I knew you would miss the point. Per normal you fail to see the true impact economical on families and individuals. Last I check on the site this is hitting all countries. This is about what families and individuals can afford. Not about the spread of the virus. Sadly the President you support is way behind other countries. National Healthcare would help so many people , and businesses in this country. Hopefully soon America will have it.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Last edited:
Back