Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wide spread election fraud 2020

You didn't make threads like this when the Democrats engaged in actual election fraud to keep Bernie from winning the primary.

Lol

This is So funny because Republicans voter suppression tactics still couldn’t deliver the White House for that shit-stained Idiot. All he had to do is shut up and he probably would been re-elected. Trump has no one to Blame but himself. The guy lied nonstop. Sooner or later that will backfire on you.

You didn't make threads like this when the Democrats engaged in actual election fraud to keep Bernie from winning the primary.

I will say in Mud?s defense regardless whether or not he created a thread, I remember numerous posts he?s made about the DNC?s complicity in nefarious actions to block Bernie from the nomination.

I?ve made some posts about it myself.

Lol

This is So funny because Republicans voter suppression tactics still couldn?t deliver the White House for that shit-stained Idiot. All he had to do is shut up and he probably would been re-elected. Trump has no one to Blame but himself. The guy lied nonstop. Sooner or later that will backfire on you.

I remember numerous Trump supporters saying things of this nature during the campaign.

I will say in Mud?s defense regardless whether or not he created a thread, I remember numerous posts he?s made about the DNC?s complicity in nefarious actions to block Bernie from the nomination.

I?ve made some posts about it myself.

He's less hypocritical on this issue than some, that's true. still didn't make a thread about it

Lots of claims of fraud, absolutely 0 proof being produced.

Last edited:
Maybe try reading page 2 and ponder that for a bit. You aren?t stupid

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp...1/COMPLAINT-CJ-PEARSON-V.-KEMP-11.25.2020.pdf

Then maybe read the rest of it after that, not sure just what level of proof you need, maybe hundreds of people are just telling of bunch of lies

Again, this is not proof.

Try looking up proof in the dictionary.

Just because hundreds (if not thousands) of people swear all the time that they have seen UFO's, aliens, been abducted, etc. there is still 0 proof.

Here is another example: Christine Ford swore (under oath) to the U.S. Senate Judicial Committee that Brett Cavanaugh raped her in college, that didn't make it proof, it made it an accusation. All these affidavits are just the same; accusations that need to be verified with PROOF, of which 0 has so far been produced, and why these lawsuits are being tossed out by the busload, not because the judges are all in on some kind of liberal-conspiracy, but because most of them are baseless and without any real evidence at all.

Again, this is not proof.

Try looking up proof in the dictionary.

Just because hundreds (if not thousands) of people swear all the time that they have seen UFO's, aliens, been abducted, etc. there is still 0 proof.

Here is another example: Christine Ford swore (under oath) to the U.S. Senate Judicial Committee that Brett Cavanaugh raped her in college, that didn't make it proof, it made it an accusation. All these affidavits are just the same; accusations that need to be verified with PROOF, of which 0 has so far been produced, and why these lawsuits are being tossed out by the busload, not because the judges are all in on some kind of liberal-conspiracy, but because most of them are baseless and without any real evidence at all.

Right she couldn’t even provide a single collaborative witness came down to his said she said.. this isn’t apples to apples here

I’ve seen a UFO three times in my lifetime all three times it was a foo fighter. I’m not convinced they are “extraterrestrial” though

Last edited:
Back