Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wide spread election fraud 2020

Your original comment was it’s never going to the SC, where does it say that in any of those links?

It doesn’t, in fact Jenna Ellis say on to the SCOTUS!

Oh and it’s not about dipshits on twitter it’s about the content supplied by such said dipshits. I’m big enough to admit though that Rudy is a bit of blowhard. I don’t put a lot of hope in him directly.

Last edited:
January 20th and this national nightmare will end and the lying sack of shit can get ready to defend himself in state court. He won't have that traitor AG protecting him anymore.

Speaking of AG. sessions made a Yuuge mistake when he let the left talk him into recusal. They really took advantage of the admin in the first days. Trump underestimated the level of hate they have for him

Last edited:
Your original comment was it?s never going to the SC, where does it say that in any of those links?

It doesn?t, in fact Jenna Ellis say on to the SCOTUS!

Oh and it?s not about dipshits on twitter it?s about the content supplied by such said dipshits. I?m big enough to admit though that Rudy is a bit of blowhard. I don?t put a lot of hope in him directly.

My comment was a reply to your comment, the link(s) I provided had nothing to do with that, different sentences, same post.

As has been pointed out before on this board, there is a path that must be taken to get to the SCOTUS, Trump (and or raging right-wingers) can't just call them up and say "hey decide this for us". Rudy is running those chances straight in to the dirt, very, very, slim chance it even gets close to SCOTUS.

We’re not going to get the straight dope from the American MSM. But here’s something from another source. Link

Ultimately, the truth will out and the long-term ramifications are unforeseen. Numbers, trends, metrics, indicators don’t all at once suddenly reverse.

“Something very strange happened in America’s democracy in the early hours of Wednesday November 4 and the days that followed. It’s reasonable for a lot of Americans to want to find out exactly what.”​

Last edited:
Wow people slam MSM then post from sites that are clearly bias to the right wing fringe.

Wow people slam MSM then post from sites that are clearly bias to the right wing fringe.

I know the Spectator?s slant. In this article, it merely cites numbers and facts and it questions the veracity of the results.

It is strange how Republicans can't win elections anymore unless some court helps them. They disenfranchised millions of votes and then cry foul when their loudmouth lying sitting president gets blown out by a old Democrat and a women running mate..

Trump was freaking smashed at the voting window compared to 2016 but sadly bullies have to try steal the election.

Probably just more wacky conspiracy theory Alex Jones level malarkey

1. Hammer and Scorecard is real, not a hoax (as Democrats allege), and both are used to manipulate election outcomes.

2. Dominion, ES&S, Scytl, and Smartmatic are all vulnerable to fraud and vote manipulation — and the mainstream media reported on these vulnerabilities in the past.

3. Dominion has been used in other countries to "forge election results."

4. Dominion's corporate structure is deliberately confusing to hide relationships with Venezuela, China, and Cuba.

5. Dominion machines are easily hackable.

6. Dominion memory cards with cryptographic key access to the systems were stolen in 2019.

Although he had no access to the machines, Dr. Kershavarz has looked at available data about the election and the vote results. Based on that information, he concluded

1. The counts in the disputed states (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia) show electronic manipulation.

2. The simultaneous decision in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia to pretend to halt counting votes was unprecedented and demonstrated a coordinated effort to collude toward desired results.

3. One to two percent of votes were forged in Biden's favor.

4. Optical scanners were set to accept unverified, un-validated ballots.

5. The scanners failed to keep records for audits, an outcome that must have been deliberately programmed.

6. The stolen cryptographic key, which applied to all voting systems, was used to alter vote counts.

7. The favorable votes pouring in after hours for Biden could not be accounted for by a Democrat preference for mailed in ballots. They demonstrated manipulation. For example, in Pennsylvania, it was physically impossible to feed 400,000 ballots into the machines within 2–3 hours.

8. Dominion used Chinese parts, and there's reason to believe that China, Venezuela, Cuba interfered in the election.

9. There was a Hammer and Scorecard cyber-attack that altered votes in the battleground states, and then forwarded the results to Scytl servers in Frankfurt, Germany, to avoid detection.

10. The systems failed to produce any auditable results.

Based on the above findings, Dr. Keshavarz-Nia concluded with "high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a [sic] hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred [sic] to Vice President Biden."

This is going to be tough evidence for Democrats to counter. Back when the na?ve Democrats thought Trump would be the one to commit fraud, they held congressional hearings and wrote articles about the voting machines' vulnerability. And with the New York Times touting Dr. Keshavarz-Nia's brilliance and his ability to sniff out fraud, they'll struggle to that he's not a reliable expert.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._the_room_has_joined_sidney_powells_team.html

1) Biden won a record low 16.7% of counties in the US but had the most votes of any presidential candidate ever. 10 million more than Obama.

2) Voter turnout for every election in the past 100 years fell within 2 standard deviations but 2020 was above 3 standard deviations. This should happen roughly 1 in every 2,666 elections and is 99.7% indicative of voter fraud.

3) Republicans won all 27 “contested” House seats but lost the presidency?

4) The winner has always carried 15 or more of the 17 Bellwether counties but Biden won just 1 of them.

5) Trump had the highest % of non-white votes of any Republican in history.

6) Biden was down more than 10% in NY but up huge in very specific large cities –but only in the cities in battleground states.

7) 450,000+ ballots in battleground cities had a vote for only Biden. No down ballot votes cast, no independents, green party or write in candidates voted for on those ballots.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-reveal-democrats-didnt-even-try-hide-fraud/

1) Biden won a record low 16.7% of counties in the US but had the most votes of any presidential candidate ever. 10 million more than Obama.

2) Voter turnout for every election in the past 100 years fell within 2 standard deviations but 2020 was above 3 standard deviations. This should happen roughly 1 in every 2,666 elections and is 99.7% indicative of voter fraud.

3) Republicans won all 27 ?contested? House seats but lost the presidency?

4) The winner has always carried 15 or more of the 17 Bellwether counties but Biden won just 1 of them.

6) Biden was down more than 10% in NY but up huge in very specific large cities ?but only in the cities in battleground states.

7) 450,000+ ballots in battleground cities had a vote for only Biden. No down ballot votes cast, no independents, green party or write in candidates voted for on those ballots.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-reveal-democrats-didnt-even-try-hide-fraud/

What I highlighted isn?t unusual - lots of people show up and only vote for president - I learned this almost a half century ago in Junior High civics.

Undervoting.

I don?t know who counted the ballots that singularly voted for Trump, but my guess is the results would be similar.

That record will continue to be broken as cities grow. The Duggers of the world can't compete.

But only in the case of Biden? Trump had the 2nd highest turnout ever. Are we just attributing that to being an awesome candidate and not at all polarizing?

3) Republicans won all 27 ?contested? House seats but lost the presidency?

Well, they didn't win all 27 contested seats. But to your attempted point, why would Biden be the sole beneficiary? What's the point of limiting your incoming power?

Severe partisanship. https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-55062413

This is actually excellent news. Would love to see more ethnic groups and other 'monilith' type groups to think and vote differently than their parents before them did.

I would be curious to see what minorites he did so well with. I suspect Latinos, I know especially in Florida that was a huge reason it wasn't close.

6) Biden was down more than 10% in NY but up huge in very specific large cities ?but only in the cities in battleground states.

What does NY have to do with other battleground states, I don't understand this one if you could explain it for me. Sorry.

I have a few non political members of my extended family who voted for the first time to vote against Trump. They didn't vote otherwise because they didn't feel comfortable voting for people they don't know. They just knew they didn't want Trump again. Anecdotal but I'm not really surprised by this. I don't think it's abnormal.

Valid points but overall I’m not really interested in debating here rather just supplying information since it’s likely most of you don’t have time to follow things properly or obtain your information from non orange man bad social media and or network news sources

A similar pattern emerges in Oakland County.

WAYNE & OAKLAND.

In 2016, Wayne county split 55 percent for Hillary Clinton and 45 percent for President Trump. In 2020, Wayne County split 70 percent Democrat and 30 percent Republican.

The other outlier county, Oakland, saw a similar “mismatch” between its 2016 and 2020 results:

In Oakland, all votes added by both candidates above the 2016 take show a new vote ratio of 72% Democrat to 28% Republican – an 18-point mismatch to the same area just since the last Presidential Election.

As an example of the excess vote gains above the norm, consider the Township of Livonia, broken into precincts. Nearly every single precinct first achieves the entire 2016 vote total for each party, but then a new population of votes skews excessively in favor of the Biden camp – resulting in a “new vote population” that is voting 76 D / 24 R — in a 2016 Republican township!

Additionally, the votes gained by Biden well outpace even the new registrations in the township – gaining 151% of the new registered voters and 97% of the new votes above 2016. This result/example is incredibly mathematically anomalous.

As an example of the excess vote gains above the norm, consider the Township of Troy, broken into precincts. Nearly every single precinct first achieves the entire 2016 vote total for each party, but then a new population of votes skews excessively in favor of the Biden camp – resulting in a “new vote population” that is voting 80 D / 20 R — in 2016 almost even split Dem/Rep township.

Additionally, the votes gained by Biden well outpace even the new registrations in the township – gaining 109% of the newly registered voters and 98% of the new votes above 2016.

All American citizens, regardless of party affiliation, should be concerned about the integrity of our election system. If the people no longer determine who their representatives are, the United States is no longer a Republic. Accordingly, post-election scrutiny of suspicious results is not only appropriate but required.

Conclusion: This is very strong evidence that the absentee voting counts in Michigan have been manipulated by a computer algorithm.

On the surface, it would seem that the tabulating equipment in each precinct has been programmed to shift a percentage of absentee votes from Trump to Biden. A simple hand- count of absentee ballots from a sampling of precincts should be sufficient to determine whether this assertion is valid; forensic analysis of the tabulating equipment would be required for definitive proof.

https://100percentfedup.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/486098384-Michigan-Vote-Analysis.pdf

Valid points but overall I?m not really interested in debating here.

I can really see now why Parler appeals to you. That's fine, to each their own.

rather just supplying information since it?s likely most of you don?t have time to follow things properly or obtain your information from non orange man bad social media and or network news sources

Don't get the high road mixed up with your high horse. Damn.

The places he won, are where all the people are. I don't know how many ways there are to explain this.

Attachments

• 20201109_BrookingsMetro_TwoEconomies-Chart1-final.jpg
    20201109_BrookingsMetro_TwoEconomies-Chart1-final.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 23
Back