Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wolverine nation role call

dubbsco said:
Honestly, I'm cool with banter occasionally from other fans, but the trolls would absolutely ruin the ESPN boards.

But if trolling got bad, they can be kicked out. But I kind of like seeing the envy from ohio, msu, notre dame fans from time to time

Not really. Did you ever see djdinky get kicked out?? I've never seen anything like it. I guess I really didn't care to see other fans on the M boards. I'm SURE other fans from OSU and MSU will find their way on here if it grows.

dubbsco said:
Not really. Did you ever see djdinky get kicked out?? I've never seen anything like it. I guess I really didn't care to see other fans on the M boards. I'm SURE other fans from OSU and MSU will find their way on here if it grows.

that was espn and this isn't. You also couldn't say fuck.

I just think it would be cool if espn got taken over. And all started from michigan fans lol

I'm here, not that that matters to any of you since I never post outside of football season and the occasional hockey game thread.

Someone I haven't seen yet, anyone let CBus know where this board is yet? I haven't seen him around lately even on ESPN, anyone know what's goin' on with him?

Also, just because I can, I'd like to say...FUCK O$U!

I'm counting on all of you to spread this by word of mouth. Once august 15th comes, I'm going to try to poach as many of the regulars (and some newbies) as possible from the new forums.

Just detroit fans or all fans? Cause I doubt very many fans from other teams will wanna come here.

no. i don't want other team's fans here. just michigan, michigan state, lions, tigers, wings, and pistons fans. too many trolls.

New but here..Go Blue!

Tigers, Wolverines, Cowboys and Bulls... I'm hitting .500

Hey guys, didnt post much on the old boards but read them often. Looking forward to Hokes first season and can wait.

Btw Im here lol

About 5 years ago a bunch of us on the ESPN Steelers board got sick of the trolls and morons and started our own board much like this one. It's still going strong.

Back