Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wolverine nation role call

dubbsco said:
Honestly, I'm cool with banter occasionally from other fans, but the trolls would absolutely ruin the ESPN boards.

yes sir. it's pointless to make a huge site that includes all of the teams. The only way it could work is if the other boards know you. And like you said, the amount of trolls would be crazy. I'd have to take off the ability to post pictures and videos and turn the cursing off.

Talk about a blast from the past !

Go Blue!

We've all lived through some dark times in Michigan Football together... I started posting on espn.com in 2005. We haven't won a Big Ten title since then.

Meanwhile, we've endured a 1-13 record against OSU, the Appalachian State loss, our first and only loss to a MAC team, THREE (3) losing seasons, ( I would've thought ONE was impossible prior to 2008), have seen 2 different head coaches fired, and one AD forced out.

We watched MSU temporarily take the spot as the best program in the state, while we sorted this all out. That sucked too.

The only thing that's been consistent is we've beaten ND slightly more than they beaten over this stretch (6-5 since 2005).

I am here

Just not posting much as i adjust to working again and new city

Might post during games depending where i watch

Yes. But st dental school so not on main campus

Job a grade lower than the one I interviewed for

Back