Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Women?s Hoops update 3/27/21 Sweet 16

Michigan is up 28-19 at the half over Tennessee.

#5 seed Iowa beat the #4 seed Kentucky 86-72.

Last edited:
Cool doing well, up by 15 going into 4th quarter.

Women do 4/4 instead of 2/2.

Maybe they need the additional bathroom break.

Lead down to 12 with 5:48 left. Tennessee shooting 2 ft. We kind of look out of sorts on offensein the 4th. Poor passing. But we have missed a few wide open shots to

Last edited:
Bucket and a steal and a fast 5-0 run then a Tennessee bucker makes
Lead 13 3:41 left.

Final score wire to wire from what I watched

Michigan 70 Tennessee 55 Final

Nice work ladies !

#6 Michigan(16-5) verses #2 Baylor (27-2) Game is on ABC at 3pm.. Michigan is a big time underdog in this game . I have to run a bunch of errands so probably will miss most of the game. Go Blue !

Last edited:
Eastern . Pretty sure it’s right after the Iowa verses UConn game.

Is that Eastern Standard Time? Or is that Eastern Daylight Savings Time?

Sometimes people here get the two mixed up.

I have no idea. Check local listing fo your area lol. Pretty sure it?s
Right another the game that?s on abc right now.

Last edited:
I have no idea. Check local listing fo your area lol. Pretty sure it?s
Right another the game that?s on abc right now.

It was a trick question. It?s never either or. It?s either standard time or it?s daylight savings time. Right now it?s daylight savings time. It will be until early November.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish they could hit some outside shots. Brown has been wide open for 3 of her 4 shots they are just bricks.

Trail 16-13 after one. We have missed at least 5 wide open jumpers.

Turnovers and poor shooting are killing us. Missing the starting point guard is really showing.

Back