Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Women?s Hoops update 3/27/21 Sweet 16

Michigan is getting great looks. We just can’t knock them down. Plus turnovers and poor decisions on breaks are just killing our chances to hang close. Then one of the Baylor players hits her 3rd three all season.

We would be winning if we just shot a so so percentage form outside. That is that

Michigan is 1 for 10 from three. All misses wide open shots.

Last edited:
They all tryin’ to look like Diana Ross.

Where’s Don Imus when you need someone to make a racially insensitive comment about female athletes of color?

Shame
Had ball down 3 and down 2 with chance to tie or take the lead and we tuned it over both
Times.

That is the 3rd turnover with a chance for the lead that we have made sadly.

Great effort. Better shooting in first half and we win. Better point guard play and we win.

Great effort. Better shooting in first half and we win. Better point guard play and we win.

Yeah I?m actually a little disappointed with the outcome. I didn?t think I would be. That?s a good sign.

Best NCAA tourney ever for our ladies. Beat a powerhouse program in Tennessee to get to this round and gave power House Baylor all that could handle. Hopefully the lady Wolverines of basketball are on the rise.

Lost 78-75 ot

Poor shooting in first half and point guard play. To many turnovers in critical spots.
Shaky officials. Missed double dribble in ot was huge.

Last edited:
Back