Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Women?s Hoops update BTT update 3/7/20

BTT updating quarterfinals.

https://bigten.org/sports/2019/9/11/2020WBBTournament.aspx

#9 Purdue
#1 Maryland
Maryland wins 74-62 Final.

#5 Rutgers
#4 Indiana
Indiana wins first trip to semifinals since 2006
Winning 78-60 Final.

#7 Michigan
#2 Northwestern
Michigan wins 67-59 first back to back semifinals for Michigan since 2001 season.
7-13 from three tonight 54%. Sorry Kim I doubted you.

#6 osu
#3 Iowa.
Ohio state smokes Iowa Final 87-66.

Last edited:
Semifinals set

6:30 pm
#1 Maryland
#4 Indiana
Maryland wins 66-51 Final.

9:00 pm
#6 Osu
#7 Michigan

Last edited:
Seems like the women's team has been slowly and steadily getting better and better, year after year. I remember when the program was horrible. Coach Kim didn't change the status of the program immediately, but over time, she definitely has gotten the job done.

I agree H. I have been the most critical of Kim. Sometimes I question her strategy but I have been wrong. She has been slow but steady. Improving the recruits and moving forward Bit by bit. Now we need to break through Maryland’s and Osu and some other teams stranglehold over Michigan. Pretty sure we have never beaten Maryland. We were crushed by Maryland twice this year and lost 78-69 at Osu in a close game. Guard the three ball. Osu was so hot yesterday from three. Michigan normally only a 33% shooter from three was 7-15 yesterday. Michigan is pretty tough to beat when we hit the three ball at a good clip.

Last edited:
I agree H. I have been the most critical of Kim. Sometimes I question her strategy but I have been wrong. She has been slow but steady. Improving the recruits and moving forward Bit by bit. Now we need to break through Maryland?s and Osu and some other teams stranglehold over Michigan. Pretty sure we have never beaten Maryland. We were crushed by Maryland twice this year and lost 78-69 at Osu in a close game. Guard the three ball. Osu was so hot yesterday from three. Michigan normally only a 33% shooter from three was 7-15 yesterday. Michigan is pretty tough to beat when we hit the three ball at a good clip.

She's really closed the gap with Michigan's rival in E. Lansing.

The graphic I saw says that the Michigan Women's basketball game starts at 8:55 PM on BTN tonight

Yeah I saw 9pm or 30 minutes after the first game. So I’m sure 8:55 is pretty close to when it will start.

Up 16-14 Osu goes on a run to take a 9 point lead. Lead is now 28-24 osu 1:56 left in the second.

Last edited:
Osu is up 32-26 at half. Michigan was leading 16-14. Osu took a 27-18 lead. Michigan cut into it.

awful start to the third for Michigan. Our offense against the zone needs to be much better please. It is just to slow down freaking 10 again. Frustrating No on e is moving on offense. Where is the freaking energy? Where is the fire? We need a run badly!

Last edited:
Dilk needs to be more aggressive !! She's way to passive , trying to get others involved , the time is now to step it up and show you're a true star !!

Osu leads 46-42 end of the third. Better movement last few minutes. Hope they can keep it up. Frustrating offense the last 5 possession by Michigan.
Then hillmon misses a easy layup now down 6. Dilk just not playing great. Down 54-50. Frustrating had ball tied at 47 then we missed 5 shots in a row and turned it over.

Last edited:
This team is fun to watch , what moxie !! tied up at 47 about 7-8 min to go

I really am not liking the clock management with 3 timeouts left. Just don’t understand it.,

I like Dilk. But Kim really needs to find some guards Who can take over. Dilk struggled tonight I feel.

Michigan just can’t break through in the btt title game. Need a miracle now.

Back