Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Women?s Hoops update BTT update 3/7/20

Frustrating. Michigan just can’t beat Osu. Same old shit. Lost 66-60. Poor start to third quarter killed them and the Osu run in the second quarter to go up 9. I think Michigan is missing a stater but a lot of teams have injuries.

Last edited:
Oh well, lose again to THE Ohio State ...man they just own us us in every sport

Horrible tonight , not sure what the heck was going through her head

Do you think she was tired ? I didn?t see them playing her that tight as they played a lot zone. She was slow getting us into a offense tonight and just looked off.

Be happy that they are in

I remember Michigan women's hoops being not even in the tournament most years.

I am happy. Just a big drop off from a #1 seed to a#2 seed. I love to see Michigan in the sweet sixteen. Chances would be a tad better if we could miss any of the #1 seeds if we are lucky to make it to the second game !

Back