Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Yahoo College Football Pick'ems

Major screw up on my part USU v NTS. Knew nothing about either team and thought I was selecting the 10 point favorite with a large amount of confidence points but somehow managed to pick up the 10 point underdog. Maybe it happened while I was moving pics around or something. I had a big screwup similarly the first time I played yahoo bowl pick ems And didn?t figure out the format exactly correctly right away. Maybe same thing happened here on the ESPN format.

Oh well fuck it, it?s only money right?

I forgot to go back through and change my confidence points. So let's see what happens lol.

Yep. I bet Saban was Carter's source and then Saban turned around and used Carter as his source. It almost worked!

2019 edition is ready

Group ID: 5009
Password: GoBlue2019

Wish I wouldn't have forgot to pick the noon games when we played IU.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Very tightly contested throughout the season. Near the end, I had to try to take some chances to make up the slight disadvantage. Those chances didn't pan out.

Oh well, at least I beat Vic's kid!! LoL

Very tightly contested throughout the season. Near the end, I had to try to take some chances to make up the slight disadvantage. Those chances didn't pan out.

Oh well, at least I beat Vic's kid!! LoL

Yeah, as I noted a couple of posts back it was a good and fun season.

I think everyone finished above 50%.

I?m pretty sure every week there was a game where I was the only winner and also one where I was the only loser.

Congrats to TW 24 and COB.

It looks like COB gets the tie breaker.

I can?t remember last year?s winners.

After the Championship games it looks like I won by a point. It was very close all year. I know had I actually bet on the games I picked I would have not done as well. I had fun playing though. Is anyone setting up one for the Bowl games?

After the Championship games it looks like I won by a point. It was very close all year. I know had I actually bet on the games I picked I would have not done as well. I had fun playing though. Is anyone setting up one for the Bowl games?

You're welcome. :cheers:

Firing the Yahoo Pickems back up. Hopefully we get a full season.

Info for 2021 edition:

Group ID#: 2747
Group Password GoBlue2021
Confidence Points No
Spread Yes
Tiebreakers Yes
Start Week 1
Drop Scores No, use all weeks
Deadline 5 minutes before each game
Games To Include Use Top 25 and Big Ten conference games

First games are tomorrow. Dont forget to sign up and make your picks.

Made my picks this morning. They're all correct, so let's just move forward to week 2 with me in first place with a perfect score. Thanks.

Congrats Mr Green

Erik Green
170 170-136

TinselWolverine84
163 163-143

KAWDUP
163 163-143

MichFan78
161 161-145

B311J
156 156-150

TheWolverines24