Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Yahoo College Football Pick'ems

2022 Edition is up

Group ID#: 4357
Group Password GoBlue2022
Confidence Points No
Spread Yes
Tiebreakers Yes
Start Week 1
Drop Scores No, use all weeks
Deadline 5 minutes before each game
Games To Include Use Top 25 and Big Ten conference games

TinselWolverine
163 163-136

B311J
162 162-137

Jose MF Quiluse
153 153-146

KAWDUP
151 151-148

TheWolverines24
151 151-148

TD22
128 128-171

Looks like congratulations are in order for Tinsel with a jump into first place on the final week of games.

BRAVO!!

51ZNwYbtdyL._AC_SX679_.jpg

TinselWolverine
163 163-136

B311J
162 162-137

Jose MF Quiluse
153 153-146

KAWDUP
151 151-148

TheWolverines24
151 151-148

TD22
128 128-171

Looks like congratulations are in order for Tinsel with a jump into first place on the final week of games.

BRAVO!!

51ZNwYbtdyL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Well, thank you so much, if, in fact, the game is actually over.

As I recall, the conference championship games are usually the final week that concludes yahoo game, but the picks are not posted yet and it?s getting pretty late with Friday games to do that.

Well, thank you so much, if, in fact, the game is actually over.

As I recall, the conference championship games are usually the final week that concludes yahoo game, but the picks are not posted yet and it?s getting pretty late with Friday games to do that.

Thats what I thought as well. But I have not seen them pop up at all. Perhaps the Admin screwed that part up when he started this years edition.

Thats what I thought as well. But I have not seen them pop up at all. Perhaps the Admin screwed that part up when he started this years edition.

Anyway, I want to finally thank for setting the game up for all of us all these years. It?s always a lot of fun.

shoot...I forgot to make picks the last few weeks

Thanks! Kept me out of last place. I've been bad this year and forgetting to pick the entire noon slate of games while I was on vacation didn't help me out.

Congrats on the W, tinsel!

Last edited:
Anyway, I want to finally thank for setting the game up for all of us all these years. It?s always a lot of fun.

Not an issue. Usually just a couple of clicks and done.

I played in the MGoBlog one the last couple of years. I like the 'confidence points' aspect to theirs. Perhaps a tweaking to ours next year to add that...

We will not be offering College Bowl Pick'em this season. We thank you very much for playing our game over the years and hope you will continue to play our other fantasy games.

Booooooooooo

You can easily create private group. The trouble is getting the E-mail invites out. Must know E-mails from the previous group.

Back