Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. whitesox Game Thread August 13

C'mon mr baseball save our asses tonight..

Damit smoker just as to give up on out, should have known

Last edited:
OK, let's all rip on Prince some more, it will make the chances of him hitting a long HR much much better.

I've heard he clips his toenails at the dining room table, and leaves the bathroom sink full of hair.

Damnit, I should have talked about how he also throws his dog's poo into the neighbor's yard. I'll take the single though.

Error on Omar Infante in the ninth inning has been changed to a single for Avisail Garcia.

Bonderman's first pitch slider to beckham a perfect strike called a ball by mike the fuck winters, fouls it off, swings and misses, should be out here, slider in the dirt, now fastball outside full count, fastball fouled back, breaking ball up and in fouled off the bat knob, another fastball at 96 fouled off, grounder to Iggy,

skelton man slider swings and misses, again, and another, sit down,

Pena got whacked Rand out to see him,

dung fastball fouled, fuck you mike winters, right in the strike zone again, fastball fouled back, ground foul, and he taps a flare to left for a single,

cementshoeskonerko fastball low, lined foul past third, fastball strike call, rising fastball swings and misses,

Bonderman gets 3 outs despite the ump squeezing the shit out of his pitches.

Let me guess another sac bunt coming up, when was the last time it actually directly lead to a run, anyone know? Cuz I sure as hell don't

Last edited:
Back