Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. whitesox Game Thread August 13

our shortstop and second baseman are looking smooth playing together.

It's pretty sad that we're talking about Fielder like we did Raburn.. fact is, Prince probably cares more about playing than he does winning. I need to look it up, but I don't even think he has a walkoff HR for Detroit.

Even if they lose, Cleveland regains 2nd place and are still only 6 back. We still lose ground regardless.

I'm not worried about Cleveland, KC is the threat want as big a lead over them as possible before the coming 5 game series

Alright! Miami holds on 1-0, that helps calm me down a little bit

Last edited:
Hunter hinted today on the radio that Prince is having personal issues...story on espn...excuses

Yeah, just like Hamilton started playing like shit a couple years ago because he quit tobacco.

If someone told you at the beginning of the year that Dirks would be hitting just as good as Fielder this season you'd have been soooo happy...

Ramirez is a train wreck at SS. E6 might be changed to a hit later.

Last edited:
tie game. the bottom of the order is picking up the slack tonight, with some help from ramirez lmao. hes like the polar opposite of iglesias in the field.

Hunter hinted today on the radio that Prince is having personal issues...story on espn...excuses

I have picked up a feeling that he may really not like being away from is young kids so much, I wonder if my senses are right and that's what the personal issue is?

Last edited:
I could understand if Prince was homesick with his kids, but he plays like shit at home too.

Back