Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 109 Tigers @ Yankees

I have the MLBTV package, but I live in NY so the game would be Blacked Out. I have to watch the game on YES, because they have the rights in NY on National Telecasts of the Yankees. Fortunately, I have the Sports package for DirectTV and can watch YES. Otherwise I wouldn't get it.

They blackout ESPN too?

wtf is with this f'n skid mark ump mike winters, those pitches to headley were strikes, same pitch and location to prado now a called strike?
nvm gidp,

we all expect more out of Avila but he usually doesn't deliver. I saw the stat that he hits .151 with 2 strikes on him.

He's never learned to shorten up his swing. Did you see the slo-mo replay of his whiff? He was a month and a half late on that fastball.

He's never learned to shorten up his swing. Did you see the slo-mo replay of his whiff? He was a month and a half late on that fastball.

Yeah it looked like he was expecting that cutter to bust him inside again and then made a last ditch, pathetic effort to attempt to swing at the outside fastball.

we all expect more out of Avila but he usually doesn't deliver. I saw the stat that he hits .151 with 2 strikes on him.

Avila has a .350 OBP versus RHP before today's game begs to differ that he "usually" doesn't deliver.

Tigers as a team with 2 strikes

.191 BAVG .251 OBP .279 SLG .530 OPS

A. Jackson .267 OBP .254 SLG .521 OPS

A. Avila .254 OBP .257 SLG .511 OPS

I. Kinsler .238 OBP .241 SLG .479 OPS

D. Kelly .257 OBP .190 SLG .447 OPS

N. Castellanos .226 OBP .221 SLG .447 OPS

T. Hunter .200 OBP .243 SLG .443 OPS

A. Romine .211 OBP .148 SLG .359 OPS

B. Holaday .212 OBP .146 SLG .358 OPS

Bust on Avila. But keep your eyes open to what everyone else does also.

shift on Victor and that little shit DL Drew Jr. catches the liner.
Gameday has prado caught it?

mccarthy with 69 pitches.

it's amazing that Gardner is having this kind of season, almost MVP like

it's amazing that Gardner is having this kind of season, almost MVP like

just checked his numbers, that might have been a reach but he's having a great year. I would have loved to see DD make a move for him, been saying it for years, perfect player for the tigers

So why are they allowed to delay this much before they decide if they want to challenge? WTF is the ump doing. Tell Girardi to get back in the fucking dugout already.

Back