Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Abdullah Signs

Stafford has been a good QB in 2011, 2013 and 2014. Extension is coming after this season.

I hope you are as certain and correct as you were last year about this time regarding Suh.

Or about what route Fuller was running on the gif in this thread.

15 pages......wow.....that's a lot for a fly route and a bad throw.

Last edited:
Or about what route Fuller was running on the gif in this thread.

15 pages......wow.....that's a lot for a fly route and a bad throw.

Clearly a fly route of course. Clearly you can throw a jump ball on that route with the height mismatch to draw PI. Refs messed that one up.

Suh was offered 17 per. Miami overpaid with 19 per. Then Mayhew did well trading for Ngata and adding Walker/Wright. Top 5 Lions defense intact.

Clearly a fly route of course. Clearly you can throw a jump ball on that route with the height mismatch to draw PI. Refs messed that one up.

Suh was offered 17 per. Miami overpaid with 19 per. Then Mayhew did well trading for Ngata and adding Walker/Wright. Top 5 Lions defense intact.

Never argued about Suh.....but ok.....go with that.

Fly route.....underthrown....bad throw....LKP as correct as a Millen draft pick.

Troll on, little guy.....troll on.

Never argued about Suh.....but ok.....go with that.

Fly route.....underthrown....bad throw....LKP as correct as a Millen draft pick.

Troll on, little guy.....troll on.

I know more than you ever will.

Height difference, Jennings off the ball (meaning Fuller wouldn't be burning him beat). Set up for the pre-conceived jump ball and PI.

You lose either way. Stafford led 3 FG drives and a TD drive that same game in the second half. And the PI to Fuller worked later on for the biggest play in the game.

I know more than you ever will.

Height difference, Jennings off the ball (meaning Fuller wouldn't be burning him beat). Set up for the pre-conceived jump ball and PI.

You lose either way. Stafford led 3 FG drives and a TD drive that same game in the second half. And the PI to Fuller worked later on for the biggest play in the game.

This post actually made me laugh. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.....

1. Not a set "jump ball" play.....Stafford just missed the throw. No need to throw a jump ball to a WR who has torched his man and only has blades of grass between him and a TD.

2. Lose either way??? I never once argued anything else in this thread. Again, that's just you clearly losing an argument and trying to bring up something else. It's called deflecting. It's what my 8 year old does with his cousins.

You're trolling is old and pathetic.

I'm done with you.

Class dismissed!!!!

This post actually made me laugh. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.....

1. Not a set "jump ball" play.....Stafford just missed the throw. No need to throw a jump ball to a WR who has torched his man and only has blades of grass between him and a TD.

2. Lose either way??? I never once argued anything else in this thread. Again, that's just you clearly losing an argument and trying to bring up something else. It's called deflecting. It's what my 8 year old does with his cousins.

You're trolling is old and pathetic.

I'm done with you.

Class dismissed!!!!

you are pathetic. Yes you can set this play up when you see the height difference. And Stafford at the time of the throw, Fuller wasn't torching anybody. Jennings gave a big cushion. So therefore you take a little off it. It was not a bad throw. It was planned and Jennings committed PI and got away with it.

You are clueless.

AND Fuller clearly was coming back to the ball. It was planned. But the PI took that away.

You can't be done with me. I'm the one owning you in this argument. Whenever I stop destroying and toying with you is when we are done.

AND Fuller clearly was coming back to the ball. It was planned. But the PI took that away.

You can't be done with me. I'm the one owning you in this argument. Whenever I stop destroying and toying with you is when we are done.

Fuller was adjusting to the poorly thrown ball, he was slowing down, but at no point did his momentum and direction change.

You clearly have no idea how to breakdown a simple play on film.

Fuller was adjusting to the poorly thrown ball, he was slowing down, but at no point did his momentum and direction change.

He knew it was coming which is why he looked for the ball. There was a huge cushion in the beginning. You don't go deeper when there is a huge cushion. You use the height mismatch. Which you people seem to ignore.

Us getting hosed by the refs is important aspect here.

Clearly you didn't notice the cushion and height difference. I breakdown tape perfectly using all factors (height, cushion, Fuller's past success against press too). Backshoulder jump is the right call.

Plus......if LKP knew anything about football......watch Fuller's route. After getting by the DB to the outside.....he fades INSIDE the defender to put him on his back......you do that when going deep......not on back shoulder throws.

On back shoulder throws......you put the DB in front of you or to your inside....so you create separation when you stop.

That's route running 101.

LKP hasn't even started kindergarten.

Plus......if LKP knew anything about football......watch Fuller's route. After getting by the DB to the outside.....he fades INSIDE the defender to put him on his back......you do that when going deep......not on back shoulder throws.

On back shoulder throws......you put the DB in front of you or to your inside....so you create separation when you stop.

That's route running 101.

LKP hasn't even started kindergarten.

Defender gave him inside release. Doesn't mean it's not planned for backshoulder. Fuller has to go where the release is on that play. He knew the ball was coming and came back to it. Height advantage, Fuller coming back to the ball, cushion. Back shoulder all the way.

Football 101. you've been destroyed again. This is fun.

Back