Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

board ffl league?

welp its not letting me change any settings for some reason so lets try to get 2 more lol.

Can a mod make this a temporary announcement on all the forums?

Last edited:
This is his 3rd personality coming out..who will it be? The polite but smarmy persona?

Come on Hughes drink some Kool-aid before the draft tonight and tell us all how we are Sb bound

My team name is mayhews 2nd rd Dumpster Fires....I thought that was very positive....they should be called much much worse than that.

I haven't followed much this off-season on other teams so expect a 2nd to last place finish..

My philosophy, take players first name is Mitch .. is there a QB names Mitch?

I'm there already. A bit too early, but whatever. Looks like I draft 4th out of 10. WTF!? Why do I always "randomly" get put in the middle of the draft order.

Back