Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

board ffl league?

So I went auto draft on the last 5 picks and they picked 5 RBs. Lesson learned..8 total. I guess I'm covered..

So I went auto draft on the last 5 picks and they picked 5 RBs. Lesson learned..8 total. I guess I'm covered..

Their auto draft is improved a ton. Auto draft used to pick K, TE, and DEF before any of your bench players and then it would pick multiple K, TE, and DEF.

Honestly if there is one position to be overstocked at, it's RB. Kudos to ESPN for fixing that.

Last edited:
Their auto draft is improved a ton. Auto draft used to pick K, TE, and DEF before any of your bench players and then it would pick multiple K, TE, and DEF.

Honestly if there is one position to be overstocked at, it's RB. Kudos to ESPN for fixing that.

Maybe throw a WR in there or a backup QB or something. It's a pass league now..

But you still need a backup QB. Not sure you need an 8th RB.

Somebody take away Mitch's mod powers. He banned me for a joke. Get a sense of humor mitch

Somebody take away Mitch's mod powers. He banned me for a joke. Get a sense of humor mitch

You should be thankful I cut it a day short. Make all the jokes you want just not aboot my Mom.

Bro, you've already admitted to trolling and baiting for the last year + and the way you did it was so excessive that you hijacked almost every thread on this board. A momma joke to a Mod is probably not a good idea right away even if it was good natured. Just post like a normal human being and keep the insults to a minimum for a while.

You got a 3 day ban. Chill out.

Makes me laugh the espn FF app is down and they say it is for routine maintenance. Good time for routine maintenance. Sunday night first week of football.

Back