Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Border chaos

Yeah that's probably it.

Is she even attractive? Hmmm...

kimberly-lowe.jpg

...:ugh:

Mr-D-no-thank-you.gif

I?ve mentioned this before; she was having a fun little Twitter feud started with AOC. MTG tweeted that AOC was a ?little communist? and AOC?s reply was ?first of all, I?m taller than her.?

Then the libdem chicoms banned MTG, and AOC is on a post FL maskless Covid-19 break from Twitter.

So there?s that.

this being Texas, the Virginia crazy redhead lady better watch out... the Butterfly Center owners could've just blasted both her and her purported "Secret Service" buddy, and neither the local sheriff or DA would care.

That would be a fun "what goes around comes around" lesson for the GOP... can't write "stand your ground" and gun-owner-happy self-defense laws that only allow your side to do the shooting... (this Florida Republitard found that out the hard way)

I?ve mentioned this before; she was having a fun little Twitter feud started with AOC. MTG tweeted that AOC was a ?little communist? and AOC?s reply was ?first of all, I?m taller than her.?

Then the libdem chicoms banned MTG, and AOC is on a post FL maskless Covid-19 break from Twitter.

So there?s that.

Yes, I guess I need to pay more attention to all that kind of stuff

tmimn.gif

A starling new development reveals South American criminal tourists are on home invasion sprees targeting wealthy neighborhoods across the US, according to Daily Mail.

South American thieves exploit the US' immigration system for travel as they target multi-million dollar homes in liberal-controlled areas with relaxed criminal justice laws.

Police from around the country report some of these criminal tourists are from Colombia and elsewhere in South America. They have ransacked mansions in California, New York, Virginia, Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina.

Law enforcement experts say these professional burglars exploit a 2014 visa waiver program intended to promote tourism. Called the Electronic System for Travel Authorization, it's an automated system that determines the eligibility of visitors to travel without obtaining a visa.

Earlier this year, the FBI busted one of these gangs in Virginia who stole an estimated $2 million worth of goods from mansions owned by Asian and Middle Eastern families. Officials said those homes were targeted because they had lots of high-value jewelry and cash.

The thieves chose Virginia because of the state's lax bail laws and could skip bail and exit the country with the loot. The thieves were also connected to burglaries in Carolinas, Georgia, Texas, and a brazen $1.2 million jewelry heist in Southern California.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/criminal-tourists-target-wealthy-american-neighborhoods

Idiotic ibidem policy at it's finest.

Last edited:
sounds like we need to build walls around every international airport in the US, to keep the organized gangs of South American burglars out?

sounds like we need to build walls around every international airport in the US, to keep the organized gangs of South American burglars out?

Sounds like we need a better administration that isn't so hell bent of destroying everything from within

Are we still worrying about the border? I thought that issue was dropped from the talking points list when employers started struggling to find workers.

Hey, as long as the net migration numbers are down largely because of a 2 year global pandemic, it's OK that people are exploiting a weakness in our immigration system to come over and commit crimes. It's also OK that we're seeing record illegal border crossings because again, net "legal" migration is down. This data includes Refugees/Asylum Seekers, Students, Work Visas and Immigrant Visas which seems to indicate it DOES NOT include illegal border crossers. Pay no attention the porous border, the floodgates aren't opening up...

Hey, as long as the net migration numbers are down largely because of a 2 year global pandemic, it's OK that people are exploiting a weakness in our immigration system to come over and commit crimes. It's also OK that we're seeing record illegal border crossings because again, net "legal" migration is down. This data includes Refugees/Asylum Seekers, Students, Work Visas and Immigrant Visas which seems to indicate it DOES NOT include illegal border crossers. Pay no attention the porous border, the floodgates aren't opening up...

That's exactly what I'm saying! I'm glad these guys are coming here and committing crimes! If it's really a "loophole" that's letting them in, and not just general law enforcement incompetence, I hope they never fix the loophole.

That's exactly what I'm saying! I'm glad these guys are coming here and committing crimes! If it's really a "loophole" that's letting them in, and not just general law enforcement incompetence, I hope they never fix the loophole.

You'd probably think this was a lot less funny if you realized people know you're actually dumb enough to really think/say something like this.

I can't believe these idiots don't know that walls don't work. They're just wasting money...but it's taxpayer money, not their money, so who give a f***, amiright?

Last edited:
Hoards and hoards of migrants still flooding the boarder daily and buck just releases them into the country. Buck Fiden Dereliction of duty

Willful destruction from within IMO

RIVERSIDE COUNTY, California ? Four times as much fentanyl is flowing across the United States-Mexico border under President Joe Biden compared to two years prior when former President Trump was in office.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-american-communities-quadruples-under-biden/

It's impressive the cops can accurately measure the amount of fentanyl coming into the country, but can't do anything about it. Better shovel more piles of money to them.

I can't believe these idiots don't know that walls don't work. They're just wasting money...but it's taxpayer money, not their money, so who give a f***, amiright?

Funny.

Ironically, back in the early days of the W administration, I guess Ben Shapiro would have been an adolescent at UCLA, I found it ironic that security at the White House was being reinforced with bigger walls - or fences - while Bush was pushing his ?not an amnesty? immigration agenda, and he said one of the stupidest things I ever heard - ?the border won?t be secure until people aren?t afraid to cross it? - something like that.

The Republican nominee who became president who caused me to leave that party - not that I became a Democrat - said a lot of stupid shit.

Back in those days, chamber of commerce Republicans weren?t as shy about things as they are today.

Back