Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Border chaos

Knowing just how much commerce flows across the border regularly, especially food we need to eat, parts to keep our cars running, and many other consumer goods, and also how millions of people live on one side and work on another, and need to go back and forth each day or regularly buy things in America they can't get in Mexico, supporting jobs and pumping taxes into our budgets... it's amusing how clueless the people drooling on about walling it all off and shutting it down are.

It's not that simple, and the problems cited to justify that approach are miniscule compared to the costs it would impose on all parties concerned, which includes even dumbfuck Americans who live far away from the border who think the tomatoes, strawberries, cucumbers, etc. etc. they buy at Krogers or Walmart in January are magically coming from the US because those are American chains.

Our dumbfuck governor just had to backtrack on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Knowing just how much commerce flows across the border regularly, especially food we need to eat, parts to keep our cars running, and many other consumer goods, and also how millions of people live on one side and work on another, and need to go back and forth each day or regularly buy things in America they can't get in Mexico, supporting jobs and pumping taxes into our budgets... it's amusing how clueless the people drooling on about walling it all off and shutting it down are.

It's not that simple, and the problems cited to justify that approach are miniscule compared to the costs it would impose on all parties concerned, which includes even dumbfuck Americans who live far away from the border who think the tomatoes, strawberries, cucumbers, etc. etc. they buy at Krogers or Walmart in January are magically coming from the US because those are American chains.

Our dumbfuck governor just had to backtrack on this.

Wanna know what?s hysterical? Tucker Carlson (our friend tigermud refers to him simply as ?Tucker?) would say you?re talking just like the Koch brothers.

Or at least the one who isn?t dead.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8IgekVVqwkk

There are actually four of them; the eldest was a gay guy who went off to New York and lived out his life as a Broadway dandy, I think he is also dead, and then there was another who battled and lost to Charles and David for control of the operations of the empire.

Last edited:
another one died more recently. I remember making a thread about it

I pronounce their name like "Cock"... I'm not sure how other people do. The Cock Brothers

I pronounce their name like "Cock"... I'm not sure how other people do. The Cock Brothers

Probably because it?s on your mind more than anything else, including Bernie Sanders. There?s probably nothing you think about as much as Bernie Sanders?s Koch?

Last edited:
another one died more recently. I remember making a thread about it

David.

David and Charles were the duo that comprised the industrial/political entity that was known as the Koch brothers.

The gay one, Fred, who was the eldest and named after the father, would die during the next year.

When Fred was young man he pretty quickly got out of Dodge (well, Wichita, same thing) and never looked back.

The fourth brother Bill would challenge and lose to David and Charles for control of the enterprise. Nevertheless he?s a billionaire, he?s into yacht racing, and his wife is related to the actresses Kate and Rooney Maura.

Last edited:
Buck dereliction of duty Fiden

In the absence of any action by the Biden Administration, Twenty six states have formed an alliance to create a ?border strike force? to secure the southern border.

The move was announced Tuesday in a press release and document from the office of Arizona governor Doug Ducey, who is heading up the alliance along with Texas governor Greg Abbott.

https://azgovernor.gov/governor/new...ommit-coordinated-effort-secure-united-states

dumb political theatre to entertain dumb voters.

6788c5b3b9d317e2.jpeg

Title 42 ending today, it's going to be a complete disaster. the county is under full on invasion and buck fiden does absolutely nothing tens of thousands to be bused and dumped to a city near you in the coming weeks. it's going to completely overwhelm and create mass chaos. Just like in Europe demoncrats will start kicking people out of apartments to house then eventually start demanding and trying to force households take some in if you have room, Vrbo's, Airbnb's commandeered NY Mayor Adams says he may start sending migrants to the suburbs he's overwhelmed, that's going to create major issues.

Last edited:
Title 42 ending today, it's going to be a complete disaster. the county is under full on invasion and buck fiden does absolutely nothing tens of thousands to be bused and dumped to a city near you in the coming weeks. it's going to completely overwhelm and create mass chaos. Just like in Europe demoncrats will start kicking people out of apartments to house then eventually start demanding and trying to force households take some in if you have room, Vrbo's, Airbnb's commandeered NY Mayor Adams says he may start sending migrants to the suburbs he's overwhelmed, that's going to create major issues.

I don?t have any room.

Sorry.

We're catching a record number of people at the border trying to enter illegally!!! Open borders!!! Um, wait, isn't catching record numbers of people mean the opposite of open borders?

We're catching a record number of people at the border trying to enter illegally!!! Open borders!!! Um, wait, isn't catching record numbers of people mean the opposite of open borders?

um, no - it's a sign that record numbers of people are coming over because of lax border policies and an open invitation from this administration. Further, record numbers of people being caught is meaningless when they're then released into the country with no way of tracking them.

Even leftist Dem reps from border districts are turning on your boy. I know you never will, but most reasonable people might see that as a sign that maybe the border isn't secure.

Last edited:

I'm sure that a "record number of gallons of water" was also pumped from Titanic's hull.

And releasing them free to move about the country, how many did you sign up to take in.

Last edited:
It was pointed out this morning by someone on Fox Biz can't remember who that whenever 7 people die in a mass shooting (example used) it's covered by all the outlets all day, whenever 7 people die each day from fentanyl overdoes not a peep. again example used I'm sure it's more than that. lot of that fentanyl all comes from the chicoms as well ya know, the chicomes are a major contributor to the complete destruction of America while Buck Fiden eats ice cream and tries to reminder where he's at today.

Back