Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

buyers or sellers?

One thing this late "selling announcement does." IMO is making trades for some of our players. Price will get offers but some of the others, Avila-Simon-Davis, you'd think less time would hurt. Though I can't imagine anyone wanting Simon.

Astros had deal for Hamels, then Hamels used his no trade clause.

Astros along with LAD, NYY, Tor, and SF all in contact about Price now per foxsports

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Astros had deal for Hamels, then Hamels used his no trade clause.

Astros along with LAD, NYY, Tor, and SF all in contact about Price now per foxsports

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I think Hamels would be wise to go to Houston.

If he goes to the jays I want Travis back make sure you get travis back for us DD then move Kinsler if we can

Last edited:
No need for panic. Hamel to Rangers just made demand far exceed supply. The cost of doing business increased significantly. The Dodgers have to most pieces and can afford to over spend. The Cubs should go all in on Price and forego their century long rebuilding plan. Winning a WS makes people/fans forget a lot of things.

No need for panic. Hamel to Rangers just made demand far exceed supply. The cost of doing business increased significantly. The Dodgers have to most pieces and can afford to over spend. The Cubs should go all in on Price and forego their century long rebuilding plan. Winning a WS makes people/fans forget a lot of things.

From what I understand the Cubs have really good ml system.

They certainly do. But the Dodgers have more MLB ready prospects from what I'm reading. Especially if Alex Wood is part of the deal.

It's funny what a couple of days can do to the attitude of the posts. Wouldn't it be poetic justice to get younger and cheaper and still make a run at the wild card?

They certainly do. But the Dodgers have more MLB ready prospects from what I'm reading. Especially if Alex Wood is part of the deal.

It's funny what a couple of days can do to the attitude of the posts. Wouldn't it be poetic justice to get younger and cheaper and still make a run at the wild card?

I'm wondering how we could get proven guys in trades. Teams like to trade their prospects because they might turn out to be no good. To get proven guys will be tough.

No thank you to Puig.

No doubting he talented, but he carries way to much baggage.

Back