Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chicks Born with Dicks and the Human Drama of Athletic Competition

Detroit Lions GM endorses violence against trans people putting their lives in danger with nazi-esque message on his sweatshirt.

Wait?what?

This don?t make no sense because you know?the Daily Wire is Republitard, and all Republitards are racists, and Brad Holmes is a black guy.

It don?t make no sense.

EDIT: Oh, also?i didn?t pick up on the Nazi-esqu message on the black guy?s shirt?but Ben Shapiro, co-founder of the Daily Wire is Orthodox Jewish, and not a big fan of the Nazis, and shit.

Last edited:
Also?what freakin? knucklehead came up with the title of this thread?

It?s kind of embarrassing.

Wait?what?

This don?t make no sense because you know?the Daily Wire is Republitard, and all Republitards are racists, and Brad Holmes is a black guy.

It don?t make no sense.

EDIT: Oh, also?i didn?t pick up on the Nazi-esqu message on the black guy?s shirt?but Ben Shapiro, co-founder of the Daily Wire is Orthodox Jewish, and not a big fan of the Nazis, and shit.

If you don?t support men who identify as women competing in women?s sports, you?re a nazi. Plain and simple.

That thing that never happens happened again. 16-year old transgender Maine high school runner who placed 172nd a year ago when competing as a boy, dominates girls cross country and is suddenly 4th best in the state. He probably just trained really hard, unlike the girls.

Hmmmm, I?m beginning to think that thing that never happens actually happens quite a bit - and it happened again. Beta males take top two podium spots in women?s bicycle race in Chicago?

Maine freshman cross country runner who ran the 5k in 19:36 to place 14th at regionals (172nd overall in state) as a freshman last year posts 19:17 at the same regionals as a sophomore taking first place by 1min 22seconds and placing in the top 4 statewide.

Guess how "they" did it (hard work, probably). Then tell me more about how "they" aren't taking opportunities away from girls...

One of the female runners had the audacity to say it wasn't fair. What a transphobic bigot.

Last edited:
Maine freshman cross country runner who ran the 5k in 19:36 to place 14th at regionals (172nd overall in state) as a freshman last year posts 19:17 at the same regionals as a sophomore taking first place by 1min 22seconds and placing in the top 4 statewide.

Guess how "they" did it (hard work, probably). Then tell me more about how "they" aren't taking opportunities away from girls...

One of the female runners had the audacity to say it wasn't fair. What a transphobic bigot.

A quote from one of the female competitors: ?And it?s really, it?s very upsetting to me because I?ve worked my butt off all year,? Williams told the Portland Press Herald.

Well, the winner has been working his dick off all year.

A quote from one of the female competitors: ?And it?s really, it?s very upsetting to me because I?ve worked my butt off all year,? Williams told the Portland Press Herald.

Well, the winner has been working his dick off all year.

I doubt it, he's probably just pretending he doesn't have one...

And again

This girl that got a concussion just needs to suck it up and deal with it, there is no difference between men and women...

And again

This girl that got a concussion just needs to suck it up and deal with it, there is no difference between men and women...

I read the story. First off, the dad sounds like a pussy. ?I had missed the actual hit, but felt the weight of everyone staring at me, including the opposing team,? Luis added.

?She was playing for fun, and this was her final year doing it. She felt robbed. I felt deflated and powerless,? Luis said.

Second, did you see the photo. It looks like that girl spiking the ball forgot to tuck in her dick! :lmao:

I respect the fact that Kaytlyn Jenner supports Riley Gaines.

Riley is awesome.

She takes on crap all day long for telling the truth.

Katelyn could deserve an honorary Heptathlon championship.

Katelyn would probably refuse it though.

Katelyn legitimately won a penile Olympic Decathlon years ago, when Katelyn was still wearing Katelyn?s own God given legitimate penis.

it's funny, if you go back to the first post in this thread, you can see what I actually wrote, and it wasn't that transgender issues in sports never happen, but that they were far rarer than Republitards are making them out to be, and - regardless - are not that big of a fucking deal, and sports administrators have long had contingencies in place for them.

And then spartanhack proved my point by updating this thread every couple months. okay, wow... how many thousands of athletic events have taken place during the time between each example? very few. maybe a dozen in a year or so, and that's even assumig the Alex-Jones-level reporting on them is even accurate and fairly characterizes what's going on.

and this is supposedly something to obsess about? get real.

it's funny, if you go back to the first post in this thread, you can see what I actually wrote, and it wasn't that transgender issues in sports never happen, but that they were far rarer than Republitards are making them out to be, and - regardless - are not that big of a fucking deal, and sports administrators have long had contingencies in place for them.

And then spartanhack proved my point by updating this thread every couple months. okay, wow... how many thousands of athletic events have taken place during the time between each example? very few. maybe a dozen in a year or so, and that's even assumig the Alex-Jones-level reporting on them is even accurate and fairly characterizes what's going on.

and this is supposedly something to obsess about? get real.

Kind of like your Christians behaving badly thread. 100's of millions of Christians living "crime free" lives and every once in a while some "behave badly"

Kind of like your Christians behaving badly thread. 100's of millions of Christians living "crime free" lives and every once in a while some "behave badly"

I dunno... I feel like I'm on more solid ground there. And it's one of the most popular and viewed non-stickied-sports thread on the board, so... people vote with their feet. or mouse clicks.

I dunno... I feel like I'm on more solid ground there. And it's one of the most popular and viewed non-stickied-sports thread on the board, so... people vote with their feet. or mouse clicks.

actually, I like both threads, so I'm voting on both sides of the isle. I'm both republitard and libritard :shrug:

Back