Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Corporate Compliance Training

Michchamp

I just had to do all my bullshit corporate HR training for the year.

It amused me though that this year there were now specific sections using the dreaded DEI (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion) and ESG (Environmental Social Governance) acronyms - clearly created by evil demons who worship Satan - and also a section on listening to others and having empathy for viewpoints different that yours before speaking. Could you imagine having to do that?!?!? And there were people of different races, ethnicities, and genders for each section, with the result that only one out of like 12 or so people featured was a white male... THE HORROR!

I could just imagine the typical Republitard losing their shit over this... like LITERALLY having explosive diarrhea all over the place, before falling out of their chair and vomiting convusively until they enter a catatonic state.

Maybe they'll have to make a safe space version for the ultimate snowflakes that doesn't trigger them?

I have never found HR people to be particularly empathetic (or competent), but hopefully they'll have completed their own HR training so they listen with empathy before getting such requests... >:D

It amused me though that this year there were now specific sections using the dreaded DEI (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion) and ESG (Environmental Social Governance) acronyms - clearly created by evil demons who worship Satan - and also a section on listening to others and having empathy for viewpoints different that yours before speaking. Could you imagine having to do that?!?!? And there were people of different races, ethnicities, and genders for each section, with the result that only one out of like 12 or so people featured was a white male... THE HORROR!

I could just imagine the typical Republitard losing their shit over this... like LITERALLY having explosive diarrhea all over the place, before falling out of their chair and vomiting convusively until they enter a catatonic state.

Maybe they'll have to make a safe space version for the ultimate snowflakes that doesn't trigger them?

I have never found HR people to be particularly empathetic (or competent), but hopefully they'll have completed their own HR training so they listen with empathy before getting such requests... >:D

There are a lot of talking points to this rant. I'm sure you are trolling the "white republicans" on this board, which is fine by me.

The way I look at these things is from my point of view. I don't think I need to be trained on how to treat people with respect regardless of race, religion, or gender. That said, some people do.

I do find it odd that whoever put on the classes only had 8% of the presenters as white males, when about 38% of the workforce consists of white males. I wonder if they chose those people based on merit, based on the color of their skin, or what they have between their legs ;)

There are a lot of talking points to this rant. I'm sure you are trolling the "white republicans" on this board, which is fine by me.

I'm leaving all the black, and Hispanic Republitards* who post here alone. They're so chill you never hear from them.

*this does NOT include Cubans who "lost their family plantations"
in 1959 and expect people to sympathize with them, or South Americans with names like "Hermann Göring-Rodriguez" who are upset that nativos in their country now have basic human rights

I'm leaving all the black, and Hispanic Republitards* who post here alone. They're so chill you never hear from them.

in 1959 and expect people to sympathize with them, or South Americans with names like "Hermann Göring-Rodriguez" who are upset that nativos in their country now have basic human rights

I wonder if we even have a black or hispanic poster here. I'm going to guess is every poster on this site is a white male. I'm probably wrong, but just a guess.

I wonder if we even have a black or hispanic poster here. I'm going to guess is every poster on this site is a white male. I'm probably wrong, but just a guess.

there are a couple non-white UM posters... they don't post on the politics board though..

All it does is lead to people just talking less to each other and isolating into their own corners all part of the design to divide and concur. So yes it's demon based.

That's one heck of a word salad. But everyone can see it for what it is - a weak attempt to reframe the opposition's argument to make this about something it's not, then pat yourself on the back for your part in the fight against something that doesn't exist. There's a term for that...

OIP.gbdKTLtjeBGC29buI37xfQHaMH

The way I look at these things is from my point of view. I don't think I need to be trained on how to treat people with respect regardless of race, religion, or gender. That said, some people do.

I do find it odd that whoever put on the classes only had 8% of the presenters as white males, when about 38% of the workforce consists of white males. I wonder if they chose those people based on merit, based on the color of their skin, or what they have between their legs ;)

My money says is it was based on an agenda.

It’s kind of interesting that you start out calling the training bullshit then drone on for 3 paragraphs about how you think people you don’t like (because of their age, race and what you think they believe) are reacting to it.

So how many old white, Republican men were apoplectic and having explosive diarrhea about the training you think is bullshit? Or is this just another instance you saw as an opportunity to virtue signal and remind us all how much you dislike the imaginary boogey man that haunts your dreams.

So, like everyone else, you complied.

Yes, of course. Why wouldn't I? Make an ass of myself by refusing to click through a couple videos? Quit a great job to protest some dumb nonsense Republitards are fuming over?

All it does is lead to people just talking less to each other and isolating into their own corners all part of the design to divide and concur. So yes it's demon based.

If you have to isolate yourself to comply with typical HR policy stuff like "don't harass or bully your coworkers, or generally behave like a dickhead in the office" you might be a harasser, bully, and/or a dickhead.

If you have to isolate yourself to comply with typical HR policy stuff like "don't harass or bully your coworkers, or generally behave like a dickhead in the office" you might be a harasser, bully, and/or a dickhead.

OIP.fwY4olantDdHOQuMz1_hegAAAA

Yes, of course. Why wouldn't I? Make an ass of myself by refusing to click through a couple videos? Quit a great job to protest some dumb nonsense Republitards are fuming over?

Even better, you did the absolute minimum, which is all that is expected. Of course if you don't do the absolute minimum you don't have a job, because it infers that you don't comply.

You completely missed the point but nobody is surprised

Maybe they’re all stoned.

I don't think Clarence Thomas / Thomas Sowell types smoke. They'd be a lot cooler if they did though... and probably have better politics

I’m talking about the black and brown Republitards who post to this board. They’re more likely to get stoned than Clarence and Tom.

Larry Elder went to Michigan and is a Michigan sports fan. Larry has long held libertarian beliefs on the federal government’s right to criminalize substance.

Don’t know if he uses pot, ever has, or is a poster here.

Back