Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Corporate Compliance Training

I’m talking about the black and brown Republitards who post to this board. They’re more likely to get stoned than Clarence and Tom.

Larry Elder went to Michigan and is a Michigan sports fan. Larry has long held libertarian beliefs on the federal government’s right to criminalize substance.

Don’t know if he uses pot, ever has, or is a poster here.

so is Larry Elder more chill? Would he be the kind of more moderate Republitard who would make a funny joke about woke corporate compliance training or the kind that would shit himself and go catatonic?

Years ago, at a different company, HR was introducing the company groups you could join (there was a gay one, a womens one, hispanic one, a military veteran one, a black one and an asian one). White libertarian Republitard guy made a joke about whether you could join the military one if you were a member of the gay one. I laughed. This was still in the "Don't Ask Don't Tell" days...

so is Larry Elder more chill? Would he be the kind of more moderate Republitard who would make a funny joke about woke corporate compliance training or the kind that would shit himself and go catatonic?

Years ago, at a different company, HR was introducing the company groups you could join (there was a gay one, a womens one, hispanic one, a military veteran one, a black one and an asian one). White libertarian Republitard guy made a joke about whether you could join the military one if you were a member of the gay one. I laughed. This was still in the "Don't Ask Don't Tell" days...

That’s funny.

Larry is generally pretty chill and funny on his radio shows.

Larry has made a pretty good living on his radio shows, much of the content consists of making fun of woke shit.

That’s funny.

Larry is generally pretty chill and funny on his radio shows.

Larry has made a pretty good living on his radio shows, much of the content consists of making fun of woke shit.

so maybe his reaction would depend on whether or not he was surrounded with a friendly crowd.

I’m talking about the black and brown Republitards who post to this board. They’re more likely to get stoned than Clarence and Tom.

Larry Elder went to Michigan and is a Michigan sports fan. Larry has long held libertarian beliefs on the federal government’s right to criminalize substance.

Don’t know if he uses pot, ever has, or is a poster here.

Larry Elder went to uofm law (not some retread, fly by night school) and went to Brown for undergrad.

He's the type that would disprove and mock all the stupid stuff you post - but that's really not that hard to do.

so maybe his reaction would depend on whether or not he was surrounded with a friendly crowd.

I wouldn’t say so.

He routinely has guests on who are not politically simpatico, and a policy of his call in talk show is “callers who disagree go to the front of the line.”

You know I would love to just write on the compliance training I've been compelled to take: "I'm a Catholic man who loves God with his whole mind, body, soul and strength, and my neighbor as myself. Questions?"

I think that's pretty all encompassing and addresses any obstacles to treating others civilly and respectfully that the workplace may percent.

You know I would love to just write on the compliance training I've been compelled to take: "I'm a Catholic man who loves God with his whole mind, body, soul and strength, and my neighbor as myself. Questions?"

I think that's pretty all encompassing and addresses any obstacles to treating others civilly and respectfully that the workplace may percent.

That will get you put on a list you don’t want to be on at your company (you may already be on one at the FBI). The DEI/ESG people only accept adherence to their religion. You must declare your acknowledgment of your inherent biases and subordinate yourself to those you oppress based on your race and gender.

Whoa! That'll give the blue-haired they/them non-gendered freaks in HR conniptions! They won't know what to do!

But actually... HR here is mostly Catholic Mexican-American women (they need to be bilingual and that type seems to fit the bill). The main one is still single, never had kids, and pretty much lets you know about this immediately (giving hints as to why she might have found herself in that situation).

Upon learning of your Catholic devotion, I'm sure she would propose marriage to you immediately.

Also... Byco, it's 2024, not 1974. You don't have anything to "write" on... this is a web-based learning course you click on.

I suppose you'd have to send an email to HR informing them of your fervent religious beliefs separately after clicking through the training.

Also... Byco, it's 2024, not 1974. You don't have anything to "write" on... this is a web-based learning course you click on.

I suppose you'd have to send an email to HR informing them of your fervent religious beliefs separately after clicking through the training.

I hate to imagine a world where there isn’t an a HR office I can just walk down the hall to, and when some hot little Catholic Mexican American HR babe proposes marriage to me, I can’t just do her on her desk, then walk out of her office, and just ghost her.

I hate to imagine a world where there isn’t an a HR office I can just walk down the hall to, and when some hot little Catholic Mexican American HR babe proposes marriage to me, I can’t just do her on her desk, then walk out of her office, and just ghost her.

she IS pretty hot, but practically has "CRAZY" written on her forehead. Usually by their 30's if not sooner, women figure out how to hide that long enough to lure a guy in.

when I joined the company a couple years ago, she was in charge of the HR onboarding. It was still COVID protocol time, so this was done entirely remote on a group chat.

There were probably 2 dozen people on the call, and she said "As an icebreaker when I say your name, please introduce yourself and then tell us an interesting fact about yourself, AND NO, HAVING KIDS IS NOT INTERESTING. LOTS OF PEOPLE HAVE KIDS, NO ONE CARES."

I was thinking... LOL, okaaaaaaay...

she IS pretty hot, but practically has "CRAZY" written on her forehead. Usually by their 30's if not sooner, women figure out how to hide that long enough to lure a guy in.

when I joined the company a couple years ago, she was in charge of the HR onboarding. It was still COVID protocol time, so this was done entirely remote on a group chat.

There were probably 2 dozen people on the call, and she said "As an icebreaker when I say your name, please introduce yourself and then tell us an interesting fact about yourself, AND NO, HAVING KIDS IS NOT INTERESTING. LOTS OF PEOPLE HAVE KIDS, NO ONE CARES."

I was thinking... LOL, okaaaaaaay...

Did you say “I once met up with some dude I knew from the Internet at the place where the Academy Awards are shown from, and I felt like I was Bond walking into the lair of some Bond villain?”

Because that right there, that is some interesting ass shit.

Did you say “I once met up with some dude I knew from the Internet at the place where the Academy Awards are shown from, and I felt like I was Bond walking into the lair of some Bond villain?”

Because that right there, that is some interesting ass shit.

yeah, that's my go to.

Back