Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cubs verses Indians 2016 World Series

I don't understand yanking your starting pitcher by the 5th inning every night so people don't get a good look at him but you use your closer for 5-9 outs each night??? AC is gassed.

you don't understand it because it makes no sense !! Terrible managing , no excuses

He was gassed but he pitched so poorly when he had both batters on a 1-2 count. Cant believe he tried to pitch Davis down and in. Only Homer he can hit is in left off of AC. A really poor pitch choice in my opinion.

Last edited:
He was gassed but he pitched so poorly when he had both batters on a 1-2 count. Cant believe he tried to pitch Davis down and in. Only Homer he can hit is in left off of AC. A really poor pitch choice in my opinion.

Thats his money pitch , slider down and in !! He was gassed like you said tho , so not as much bite on it

And that is why you bunt shitty Heyward. Because he can't buy a hit.

Thats his money pitch , slider down and in !! He was gassed like you said tho , so not as much bite on it

Yeah your right but no way Davis hits 102 right down the middle in my opinion. It's all on Maddon for pitching him yesterday in a 7-2 game and not having anyone warming up when they did get up 9-2. He even said they had to get a guy warmed up so he was pitching to one guy in the ninth last night. Such a bungle job yesterday

Last edited:
Yeah your right but no way Davis hits 102 in my opinion. It's all on Maddon for pitching him yesterday in a 7-2 game and not having anyone warming up when they did get up 9-2. He even said they had to get a guy warmed up so he was pitching to one guy in the ninth last night. Such a bungle job yesterday

absolutely , i couldnt believe he brought him in last night

So fucking dumb.. try for the sac fly you dummies.

Last edited:
Man Maddon has so over managed this series .I just do not understand his moves at all?. Cub fans all over the world know what's coming and they can blame their manager. Then the dumbass sends him back out there ?

Last edited:
I got a really bad feeling last night when he brought up in Chapman so early again, and even more so when Maddon was interviewed after the game and said that Chapman will be fine for game 7.

I just do not get the saftey squeeze play with 2 strikes ? It just feels like more of a long shot then trying for a sac fly ?

Extra innings 6-6. I guess that is why I am on the couch and Joe is managing lol.
Tired boy gets the job done.

Last edited:
I'm never one to understand manager decisions in baseball in the first place. But you pull a guy that's 3 for 3 for a runner? You haven't scored in how many innings?

Back