Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cubs verses Indians 2016 World Series

Great base running by that kid. Rizzoli gets walked to set up the dp.

Last edited:
I'm never one to understand manager decisions in baseball in the first place. But you pull a guy that's 3 for 3 for a runner? You haven't scored in how many innings?

Don't disagree but I guess with his knee it had ro be done. He is so station station.

That kid can hit. Ron told our dumb Gm to get him years ago.

Cubs third catcher gets a hit... don't you have to get shaw here ?

Heyward Is JUST HORRIBLE .Why not bunt that stiff. He can't hit ? What a awful at bat by him.

Last edited:
Wasted opportunity for more runs here.. Heyward is a joke . Gotta get that runner in from third with less then two outs.

Last edited:
Throw a strike lol. Guy gets 2 outs and now can't throw a strike. I don't understand not making him hit to get on.

Davis on deck

Last edited:
. That is why you hold runners and don't concede anything in my opinion. lol.

Last edited:
That's it 108 years done. Man Theo Epstien is such a great baseball gm.

Congrats to both teams . Thanks for a wild series and game seven.

It's a little ironic that the World Series happened this year right around the time of Halloween.

Does anybody else think besides me that maybe that was a way that all the departed Cubs fans buried around Chicago could rise out of their graves and celebrate this World Series win together?

What a great game to watch. Baseball can be very boring at times, but it also provides some of the greatest dramatic moments in all of sports.

I'm a lot more pissed than I thought I'd be. And of course than scumbag piece of shit Chapman gets the win. God I hate 2016.

My son who is just starting to get into the red wings games and this world seiries series just had the greatest line ever.

He said I was thinking who to root for in the world series and I realized one team was from Ohio and that was that. He was listening to me during those games verses o$u when he was super little lol..

Man watching the cubs celebrate makes me so want to see the Tigers win another title so bad.

Man watching the cubs celebrate makes me so want to see the Tigers win another title so bad.

Yeah me too.

But at least we've both seen the Tigers both win it a couple of times.

Every Cubs fan who watched the Cubs win it the last time before tonight is dead.

And like, for a while too...

I was 8 months old when the Tigers won it last. I really hope this doesn't become a 50+ year dry spell for our Tigers.

Back