Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Culture Thread: Libtards and Republitards are Killing the US

Does anyone think it was a coincidence that they took in a yellow lab and not a black one? Texas has always been racist and has only gotten worse as more and more racists move there from Chicago and elsewhere.

If Old Yeller gets the ban from schools it'll be because Travis used a firearm to hunt (and to kill Yeller), Mr. Coates abandoned his family to go on a cattle drive, Arliss abused reptiles by putting them in his pocket, Bud Searcy had the nerve to invite himself to a home-cooked meal, and Travis learned what it means to mature into manhood.

But what do you think of my idea that racist Repuclitardz should have their kids listen to old beats by my new BFF, Shea?s dad, on the proper use, and non-use of the N-word? He seems to have it a good idea about when and when not. Here he schools Bill Maher on the subject.

https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=Ice+cube+schools+Bill+Maher+on+using+the+N-word

As an added bonus they?ll also learn how a proper gentleman treats the ladies in his life.

As for your new BFF?s explanation, it sounds a lot like the garbage Shawn Carter tried to sell to Orca. To her credit she wasn?t having any of it. She said ?look here you punk-ass bitch, that word ain?t for anybody, stop the bull shit I don?t want to hear none of that? or something along this lines.

As an added bonus they?ll also learn how a proper gentleman treats the ladies in his life.

As for your new BFF?s explanation, it sounds a lot like the garbage Shawn Carter tried to sell to Orca. To her credit she wasn?t having any of it. She said ?look here you punk-ass bitch, that word ain?t for anybody, stop the bull shit I don?t want to hear none of that? or something along this lines.

It is a little amusing.

Before Shea?s dad became my new BFF, I was going to respond on the thread regarding what nickname Trump should give Nikki Haley that he should possibly consult Shea?s dad, who is apparently also Trump?s new BFF, for recommendations. He does have a poetic history of coming up with names for women - not really original, but certainly memorable.

Biden admin gives "International Woman of Courage" award to a dude providing yet more evidence that men are better at everything including at being women...

Last edited:
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F70b80a03-c775-401a-a719-24a235481c30_918x1126.png

This has been hilarious to follow. You knew Disney wasn't going to just lay down and take it.

2432651.gif

Disney's Florida surprise: an end run around DeSantis

March 29 (Reuters) - A Florida board created to oversee Walt Disney World's special taxation district is considering legal action after saying its power over the entertainment company's resort has been eviscerated, a spokesperson for the district confirmed on Wednesday.

Florida lawmakers passed a bill in February giving Governor Ron DeSantis effective control over a board that oversees municipal services and development in a special district that encompasses Walt Disney World resort.

But before the takeover by DeSantis's appointees, Walt Disney Co (DIS.N) pushed through changes to the special tax district agreement that limit the board's action for decades, according to the Orlando Sentinel, which quoted lawyers for the board who spoke at a meeting on Wednesday.

"It completely circumvents the authority of this board to govern," board member Brian Aungst Jr. was quoted as saying.

^^^^^ A simple reminder that "The Aristocracy of Pull" is alive, well, and destructive in our world, nation, and municipalities. ^^^^^

The disdain MC has for Country Clubs, I have for Disney. Would that the lemmings who flock there continuously realize that there are more worthy and noble ways to spend money and time.

I'd say it's a bit premature to call the game here and it's more than a little disappointing that people would applaud what Disney is doing here. But it's not surprising considering how many people think Disney's sexualization of children by the perverts and deviants that create the content is appropriate, even commendable.

IMO Disney should be suppressed by the natural act of the public simply refusing to invest its time and money into it. Even when a subset of it withdraws its support, we've seen the results.

Last edited:
Back