Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Culture Thread: Libtards and Republitards are Killing the US

Thank goodness the mullet went to the grave with President Polk until it was resurrected recently by Keith Richards who was born dead and remains walking around dead to this day. Fortunately, unlike Keef (that’s what the other half of the Glittterati calls him) the mullet realizes it has seen its shadow and has gone back into its hole.

not so fast my friend, the mullet is making a strong comeback. It's always been a thing in the hockey demographic but its gaining steam in society at large. My son and his classmates are all about the mullet. My wife and I (and the Catholic school student handbook) are keeping it in check though.

It's like the mullet is cyclical or perhaps one of those generation skipping genetic traits.

I could do that.

I already spent a bunch of bucks on t shirts that commemorate this year’s Michigan national championship.

I think I already posted about that, already, right?

Once or twice maybe, it sounds familiar...

My wife was scrolling on the internet for the ts and I was like “just buy it.”

Happy wife, happy life right?

EDIT: I’m gonna vote for Steve Garvey.

He pretty much has zero chance, but what the hell.

Maybe I should buy a Sparty Garvey t.

https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...6878995_0,prmr:1,pid:2657961527626878995,cs:1

Steve Garvey has a bit of a checkered past. He used to give the same birthday/Christmas gifts to his wife and mistresses (and I think his daughter(s) too) so he wouldn't get confused and mention the wrong gift to one of them.

Kinda like how when I was single I used to take girls on the same first three dates but I usually wasn't juggling multiples at a time. That way, if things progressed into a relationship and I was asked to remember a first date, I wouldn't mix it up with a first date with someone else AND I could impress them by recounting the first three.

Thanks, and yeah, it will.

Look at this fabulously gorgeous woman thanking the guy who gets out of the car to run to the best banjo song ever written ever.

I was expecting "Dueling Banjos". Have you posted this video before? I think I've seen it and doubt it would have been from some other source.

Once or twice maybe, it sounds familiar...

Steve Garvey has a bit of a checkered past. He used to give the same birthday/Christmas gifts to his wife and mistresses (and I think his daughters(s) too) so he wouldn't get confused and mention the wrong gift to one of them.

Kinda like how when I was single I used to take girls on the same first three dates but I usually wasn't juggling multiples at a time. That way, if things progressed into a relationship and I was asked to remember a first date, I wouldn't mix it up with a first date with someone else AND I could impress them by recounting the first three.
You’re not wrong, Garvey ain’t no prince.

I first met Garvey 40 years ago in Cincinnati, because why wouldn’t I have, I’m that guy, right? He was with some little hooch who introduced herself as “I’m Steve’s sister!” (Yeah right).

I hate Adam Schiff. Me and the pretty blonde with the big boobs who used to be on The View whose father was one of the greatest patriotic heroes in the history of this country are on the same page on that - we both hate Trump, and we both hate Schiff.

I guess that makes me a Garvey guy.

I was expecting "Dueling Banjos". Have you posted this video before? I think I've seen it and doubt it would have been from some other source.

I would imagine it was me, I’m in love with this rendition of this song, a song started singing and playing more than a half century ago.

Whores, politician and ugly buildings, right?

EDIT: I guess we should add OG rappuhs to that list.

Back