Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Designate Robertson is now DetroitTigerSnark Blog

"Eckersley made it as a dominant closer when his fastball throttled down. His best pitch was a slider — the groundball pitch.

By coincidence, Porcello's best pitch is his slider.

Goodbye, credibility, if there was any. Anyone that has ever heard of Rick Porcello knows that his best pitch is his sinker. His slider is awful. He even abandoned it this year to start throwing a curveball instead. That’s how bad his slider was.

I just asked my cat what Porcello’s best pitch was. She stared at me for ten seconds and then started licking her asshole. And her answer was no more incorrect than Hall of Fame sportswriter Jerry Green’s."

Holy shit, that had me in tears and now my stomach hurts.

Should have changed their name to detroittigersilly.blogspot

Maybe it's me, but I take my Tiger News-reading much more seriously. I am fine with funny pics. Just not into their silly story-lines. That is why I never visit there and I am not alone in that opinion.

Last edited:
Should have changed their name to detroittigersilly.blogspot

Maybe it's me, but I take my Tiger News-reading much more seriously. I am fine with funny pics. Just not into their silly story-lines. That is why I never visit there and I am not alone in that opinion.

The thing you're missing is it's not a "news" site. It's clearly labeled as satire.

http://www.detroittigersnark.blogspot.com/2013/04/hes-back.html

Simonson strikes again! He's also having a hissy fit on twitter today aimed at Rogo and Phil Coke's Brain, among other people. What a moron.

Dunno about Phil Coke's Brain, but apparently Rogo was the one that shot off the first volley@ Simonson. Now its a only matter of whether or not the pot-shots will continue to escalate between them. I would have figured that you would be more on Simonson's side regarding Leyland, since you have already made it plain that you want him gone like yesterday, even though what Rogo had blogged that pissed him off was true. Thing is, he could have critiqued Simonson's blog-post w/o insulting him, but instead he chose to do so, nevertheless.

But what Rogo didn't post was anything about Jimmy's mishandling the BP in the 2nd game vs the twinks, and hasn't about yesterday vs the blue jays, so either he has Leyland's back, no matter what, or maybe more likely he just truly enjoys picking apart what certain other Tigers bloggers, or local sports scribes write about the Tigers, especially those of whom he has taken a dislike to.

Not posting that you are right or wrong about dumping Jimmy, either, since I am on the fence about him b/c IMO, there are very good reasons why they might need to keep him and also to get rid of him.

HugeShowSimonson was bad mouthing Rogo and PhilCoke'sBrain and bloggers in general,
I posted a couple of tweets at HogHead, I mean Huge.

HugeShowSimonson was bad mouthing Rogo and PhilCoke'sBrain and bloggers in general,

Unless I located the wrong Bill Simonson..err...HogHead, (probably since there are several) it appears the his Twitter account is private and invite only?

nvm...found it under @Hugeshow

Looks like "HogHead" has generated a faux Twitter account named @notbillsimonson...lol!!

Last edited:

huge replied to me and now he follows me.

ME: twitter baseball wars. Exquisite drama.

HIM: (reply to me) and @dnr_rogo Every blogger and twitter coward is an expert. The only difference is that I get paid for mine.

Love the passive aggressiveness.

ME: I seriously don't care.

Then he followed me.

Unless I located the wrong Bill Simonson..err...HogHead, (probably since there are several) it appears the his Twitter account is private and invite only?

Looks like "HogHead" has generated a faux Twitter account named @notbillsimonson...lol!!

@Hugeshow is the Twitter account that followed me today.

Here it is Doug;

https://twitter.com/Hugeshow

These are the two tweets he made back to them;

HUGE ‏@Hugeshow 21hours
@schuec @philcokesbrain @dnr_rogo Screw you guys. You think a hack who hides behind a players name and some blogger on crack know baseball?

HUGE ‏@Hugeshow 20hours
@markt_idt @philcokesbrain @dnr_rogo You Leyland Lovers go hot tub. More people think like I do when it comes to Jimbo.

Here it is Doug;

https://twitter.com/Hugeshow

These are the two tweets he made back to them;

HUGE ‏@Hugeshow 21hours
@schuec @philcokesbrain @dnr_rogo Screw you guys. You think a hack who hides behind a players name and some blogger on crack k>:Dnow baseball?

HUGE ‏@Hugeshow 20hours
@markt_idt @philcokesbrain @dnr_rogo You Leyland Lovers go hot tub. More people think like I do when it comes to Jimbo.

Yeah, just read it. Need to buy a better smartphone soon, since mine is cheap and really sucks, which is partly why I have avoided tweeting much or following very many people who tweet often on Twitter. Want to get a Samsung Galaxy S 3, but my carrier (Metro PCS) has not as yet dropped the price since the new model Galaxy S 4 was released.

Looks like simonson is getting flame-roasted on his facebook page too. Not many giving him thumbs up.

Last edited:
Back