Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit @ Minnesota May 1st (Game 24)

I actually left to run an errand and came back when Nick was up. Got to see the greatness that is Nick C.

I'm too afraid to give him praise out of fear it will end just as soon as I do. So I won't

I did it the other day and thought the same thing...glad to see him hit a 3 run jack today (so I'm of the hook for the jinx)...and he made a nice defensive play as well.

Damn tough break there could have easily been go ahead RBI instead right at the ss and double play but salty sez f that and doubles to left, upton studder steps third as he's waved home good relay prolly gets him at home but cut off throw is dropped tigers take the lead 6-5

Last edited:
When your team is about to get swept, get good and drunk and do the Rick Flair "Woo" over and over and over.

I'm only following on GameCast, that said, that was one fuckin' dumbass way for Sano to make the final out of the game.

I'm only following on GameCast, that said, that was one fuckin' dumbass way for Sano to make the final out of the game.

Watching high lights on MLB. Sano almost slid under the tag. Nick's glove was not down on the ground and very close to the bag!

Last edited:
Back