Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dirty Politics Exposed

1. My arguments are not in an attempt to defend him, that shoukd be clear in my contempt for his lacking personal integrity.
2. I hate cochrane and would never be compared to him by anyone who knows me.
3. My points are being made in order to get you guys to try and move past all of this. You continually harp on it and bang the drum when it is not your money and therefore not your place.

Just move on already.

Why do you hate Johnny Cochrane? He makes better "legal arguments" than you did in this thread.

I was hoping you'd go with "If the bet is online, you won't see no money this time."

or

"Mods delete this thread,
it's an illegal bet I said."

or

If you don't pay income tax
the bet gets the axe.

A bet's only legit
if a bookie took it.

For legit games of chance
you pay up in advance.

Before the Cochrane stuff, I was thinking of going in another direction. "Personal integrity has a way of rejecting illegitimate wagers."

And besides, Johnny Cochrane is no Jackie Chiles ...

Last edited:
And besides, Johnny Cochrane is no Jackie Chiles ...

5250f7ae752e5e549708590eaa0ef107d5d37e2675bca6f77cc3ce00ae562c49.jpg

Back