Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ditka complements Stafford, degrades Cutler

Komondor-211.jpg

I just want people to click 'last' on this thread and be like WTF?

Booger has got a point. Is this like a regular old mop or one of those fancy push button Swiffer wet jets? Cause I guarantee that one has more functionality.

Correct, the mop can also double as staffords shitty hair.

KDP, Luck also led his team to TWO playoff wins with basically no one on offense. People think Stafford has no weapons? Who the hell does Luck have?? Hilton's a good WR, he's not elite. Wayne is 90 years old.

Stafford was able to basically throw bombs to Calvin all day and he'd go up and get them. Luck doesn't have that option.

STFU. Hilton IS elite, Fleener and Allen are very good TEs, Wayne is slippin but he still gets respect and Moncrief showed flashes. Don't fkn tell me that Luck has no weapons. Unreal lol.

And watch a Colts game, buddy. Luck throws more deep balls to Hilton than you would ever imagine. Hilton is a stud.

Last edited:
Hilton's a very good WR.

Nicks went for 405.

The RB core is awful. They have no one who broke 550 yards. That's sad. Andrew Luck knows how to spread it around to everyone and not lock onto one guy. He can make guys better, they don't need to pile weapon after weapon for him.

You know who else also had a great defense this year? Detroit. After three years, Andrew Luck is everything you expect out of a #1 QB. Three playoff wins, including an incredible comeback. His rating has gone from 76, to 87, to 96. When all is said and done, he's going to go down as one of the best to ever play the position. Stafford's going to be a guy that we all said, "yeah, he was okay."

Don't have to pile weapon after weapon for him? Are you high? They have drafted weapons for this kid from jump!! lol. That's not a knock on Luck. It's called "trying to make your team better". Fleener, Moncrief, Allen, Hilton all drafted. Nicks brought in, TRich brought in. Don't tell me that they're not bringing in weapons for this kid. You're fkn delusional.

2nd round Fleener, 3rd round Allen, 3rd round Moncrief, 3rd round Hilton, 1st round Richardson. In a 3 year span.

Re-signed Wayne to 3 year deal in 2012. 3 million, 8 million and 6 million cap numbers. Higher than Tate.

added Nicks. Same cap number as Pettigrew had this year. Nicks and Wayne both former 1st round picks.

And Indy'd defense sucks. Unlike Detroit.

Last edited:
So in other words, he has a great WR, some good pieces, and no running game. Seems eerily similar to... Ahh, can't quite put my finger on it.

Yet he still manages to win two playoff games this year. Strange how that works. He's done more in 1 year than Stafford has his entire career. But the Colts win playoff games, they don't pile up the excuse train as to why things don't get done.

And you saying Indy's defense sucks does more to hurt your case than help. Andrew Luck had to get it done with that "suck" defense, versus Stafford having the #1 ranked defense (most of the year) doing a lot of work for him.

Last edited:
So in other words, he has a great WR, some good pieces, and no running game. Seems eerily similar to... Ahh, can't quite put my finger on it.

Yet he still manages to win two playoff games this year. Strange how that works. He's done more in 1 year than Stafford has his entire career. But the Colts win playoff games, they don't pile up the excuse train as to why things don't get done.

I'm not denying that Luck is the better QB, genius, but don't run your fkn mouth on here claiming that the Colts don't try and help the kid out. You look like a fkn dumbass.

Funny fact....after Luck was drafted in 2012, the next 5 out of 6 players were all offensive skill players to HELP out the second coming. Pretty ironic eh? lol Then they brought in Nicks and Richardson after drafting Moncrief last year. Wow, that Indy organization must be trippin!! Andy Luck should be able to do it all by himself, but I guess the Patriots didn't get the memo this year ...lmfao.

Last edited:

And you saying Indy's defense sucks does more to hurt your case than help. Andrew Luck had to get it done with that "suck" defense, versus Stafford having the #1 ranked defense (most of the year) doing a lot of work for him.

AFC South much easier. He had two home games. His defense did well against injured Peyton. If Romo was hurt, we would have won. In fact we did win but refs screwed us.

Mayhew didn't ignore any position
Oline re-signed Backus 2012 season, traded and signed for Sims (good for 2010-2012 then regressed), Warford, Swanson, had Gosder for 2009-2012, re-signed Raiola in 2013 worked out, not so much in 2014 and Reiff 1st round. Waddle actually worked out in 2013 then was hurt most of 2014.

Dline Fairley,Suh,Ansah, Jones free agent
DB Quin, Delmas and Delmas re-signed, Bentley, Slay ,Mathis re-signed twice.
LB Levy re-signed, Tulloch signed and re-signed 2012, Van Noy, Whitehead

Last edited:
Back