Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ezequiel Carrera stats

Geeze.. how can someone possibly know if Rajai and a career minor leaguer will be an improvement over Jackson in center? That's just an uninformed statement. Davis is not a good defender. He's around average. Davis can only hit LHP consistently and we dont even know if Carrera will hit anyone at all. Based on his MLB numbers, he won't. We gave up Jackson for Price.. Im great with that, but people need to stop with thinking we got better in every part of every trade we make. Our rotation was bolstered, and our offense/defense took a small hit. Trading Jackson and calling up Zeke Carrera is not an upgrade in CF.

Here is my take on it. I have been told that Carrera is a better defensive CF than AJ. So, when / if Dirks gets back they will be more flexible as far as L/R matchups. Dirks, Carrera & JD vs. RH pitching (best defensive OF) and the 3 RH bats vs. LH pitching (Bad defensive OF)

Never, it was my opinion based on what I saw. The sound the ball makes coming off his bat and BP is where I form my opinion.

I wasn't talking about your post.

Jackson was good the first month of the season. He sucked for the May and June. Seemed to get back on track when he moved back to the lead off position.

Perfect time to trade him. Thank you Lloyd McClendon.

Jackson was supposed to be a power hitter he was supposed to be a base stealer. After all this time turns out when the game starts he was neither.

Rajai and Carrera will be an upgrade in Cf.

That was what I was questioning.

Back