Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ferguson, MO

Like ... name some names. Which unscrupulous liberal extremist media members would give "money and supplies" to provoke riots about this?

This is kinda like "pick a card, any card"...

I drew Chris Cuomo.

This is kinda like "pick a card, any card"...

I drew Chris Cuomo.

What planet are you from?

The Feds and cops have informants in every single activist group in the country, and on the streets anywhere there's unrest. And beyond that, he's a nationally known figure... you think word wouldn't get out Chris Cuomo was on the streets of Kenosha paying people to riot?

Various sites report his salary as $6MM a year. it's almost certainly in the millions.

He's employed by CNN, a subsidiary of Warner Media and AT&T Corp. Real bleeding hearts there... I'm pretty sure AT&T would not tolerate one of their employees going out and actively provoking street violence.

You think he's going to jeopardize a multi-million dollar a year media gig provoking a riot to stir up ratings?

Beyond all that... He's a member of the 1%... he doesn't hob nob with people who riot. or actually work for a living. He would be out there calling the cops on teenagers playing music too loud, not handing them $20's to brick windows or burn dumpsters.

try again

Last edited by a moderator:

The Feds and cops have informants in every single activist group in the country, and on the streets anywhere there's unrest. And beyond that, he's a nationally known figure... you think word wouldn't get out Chris Cuomo was on the streets of Kenosha paying people to riot?

Various sites report his salary as $6MM a year. it's almost certainly in the millions.

He's employed by CNN, a subsidiary of Warner Media and AT&T Corp. Real bleeding hearts there... I'm pretty sure AT&T would not tolerate one of their employees going out and actively provoking street violence.

You think he's going to jeopardize a multi-million dollar a year media gig provoking a riot to stir up ratings?

Beyond all that... He's a member of the 1%... he doesn't hob nob with people who riot. or actually work for a living. He would be out there calling the cops on teenagers playing music too loud, not handing them $20's to brick windows or burn dumpsters.

try again

It's like you don't know him or his family at all mate.

I find it ironic that Huber's parents are using the angle that Ritt should not have been there because the police had a curfew in place...yet are not able to recognize that if Huber had obeyed the curfew then he would still be alive, watching Ritt be found not guilty in a case where he used self defense against 1 person he shot and killed and 1 who was wounded.
https://patch.com/wisconsin/mountpleasant/anthony-hubers-parents-speak-out-after-rittenhouse-verdict

"Open violation of curfew"... so was your son. Did they discuss with him the fact there was a curfew, that riots represent dangerous situations, that he should obey the curfew by staying home and staying safe? Those questions I cannot answer, but maybe they need to ask themselves those questions, as well as the events and experiences throughout his life that resulted in their son breaking the curfew.

If they wish to use that in a Civil lawsuit, the defense to it is to point out that the first domino to fall was his decision to break that same curfew. One cannot argue Huber had the right to be there but Ritt did not. Then there is the fact Huber used his skateboard to assault Ritt, which prompted Ritt shooting him.

"The fault, Dear Brutus..."

It is extremely unfortunate, but being accountable to one's actions seems to be missing in the Huber family. The fact they are criticizing the outcome using Liberal slants provides insight into why Huber was out there that night, breaking curfew.

I'm sure some will attack me for victim shaming... but like the Judge ruled, Huber should not be identified as a victim, so that argument is as slanted, misguided, and erroneous as the statement the Huber family gave to the media.

try again

Okay I?ll go.

Anderson Cooper.

His family also has the kind of money it would take to bankroll this kind of endeavor.

And he will never give up doing anything he can to try to make black Democrat voters accept his lifestyle choices because he?s a fellow Democrat, as futile as a path that it may be.

He should just console himself knowing black Democrats hate him less than they hate Don Lemon.

Okay I?ll go.

Anderson Cooper.

His family also has the kind of money it would take to bankroll this kind of endeavor.

And he will never give up doing anything he can to try to make black Democrat voters accept his lifestyle choices because he?s a fellow Democrat, as futile as a path that it may be.

He should just console himself knowing black Democrats hate him less than they hate Don Lemon.

he's also a multi-millionaire, and is CIA.

It's ridiculous you guys think any of these multi-millionaire media stars would have such radical leanings to actually jeopardize their careers rioting in the streets.

or that comcast, viacom, at&t or the Disney corporation, i.e. the mega corporations that employ them would tolerate any dissent like that among their employees.

maybe... MAYBE... you could find a lower level young reporter who might go rogue like that. but again, they'd eventually be identified, outed, and fired.

This is not something a Cuomo or Anderson cooper would do... those creeps are firmly part of the establishment, not opposed to it.

In America The Kyle Rittenhouses of the world get to carry guns and shoot rioters because the Establishment know's they'd defend the Establishment's property. That's the takeaway here: the cops couldn't police all the malcontents and rioters, so they'll convince the other half of the population to do it for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
he's also a multi-millionaire, and is CIA.

It's ridiculous you guys think any of these multi-millionaire media stars would have such radical leanings to actually jeopardize their careers rioting in the streets.

or that comcast, viacom, at&t or the Disney corporation, i.e. the mega corporations that employ them would tolerate any dissent like that among their employees.

maybe... MAYBE... you could find a lower level young reporter who might go rogue like that. but again, they'd eventually be identified, outed, and fired.

This is not something a Cuomo or Anderson cooper would do... those creeps are firmly part of the establishment, not opposed to it.

In America The Kyle Rittenhouses of the world get to carry guns and shoot rioters because the Establishment know's they'd defend the Establishment's property. That's the takeaway here: the cops couldn't police all the malcontents and rioters, so they'll convince the other half of the population to do it for them.

Wait, what?

You guys?

Who is you guys?

You can?t possibly think I?m being serious - I even made a good joke about the division among Democrats between the monolithic black vote and the monolithic LGBTQ vote - blacks hate LGBTQ and LGBTQ hate not being loved by anyone. When religious Republitards hate LGBTQ it?s not so bad, because the LGBTQ can hate them right back, but when it?s co-oppressed black fellow Democrats, well, that just hurts their little hearts.

Also, my guess is the guys who were killed were likely Trump supporters - they fit the profile - uneducated white rednecks.

Isn?t it kind of late in the season to be giving those buckeye receiver corps nickname earth wind and fire?

Are they all coming back next season?

This may have been posted before, not sure but looks like UofM medical school is hopping on the bandwagon...

The email also stated that with the assistance of the university?s Anti-Racism Oversight Committee, Michigan Medicine leadership ?has unequivocally recognized racism as a public health crisis.?

Leaders and best indeed...

https://youtu.be/f5XMCHmzUoA

Fucking racist cops shot and killed this innocent Black man. #BLM needs to be protesting this shooting... nay... MURDER of this man who was simply trying to spend time with his kid and dog. Fucking asshole racist cops!!!

https://youtu.be/f5XMCHmzUoA

Fucking racist cops shot and killed this innocent Black man. #BLM needs to be protesting this shooting... nay... MURDER of this man who was simply trying to spend time with his kid and dog. Fucking asshole racist cops!!!

I liked the sheriff's comment. "some may ask why we shot him so many times, because evil can't be dead enough" :cheers:

in america the kyle rittenhouses of the world get to carry guns and shoot rioters because the establishment know's they'd defend the establishment's property. That's the takeaway here: the cops weren?t allowed to police all the malcontents and rioters, so ordinary law abiding citizens have to do it for them.

fify

Last edited:
I am thrilled the Arbery jury provided a just verdict, just like Rittenhouse's jury did. In both cases, the jury got it right.

That kid in Michigan that killed 4 other students...the DA is going to charge the parents with manslaughter.

That kid in Michigan that killed 4 other students...the DA is going to charge the parents with manslaughter.

This thread is for unjustified cop violence in a racially discriminatory context.

some confuse it for "all unjustified cop violence" or "justified cop violence as a retort to the idea that cops could ever be unjustified in using violence"

It's definitely not the thread for random American gun violence

This thread is for unjustified cop violence in a racially discriminatory context.

some confuse it for "all unjustified cop violence" or "justified cop violence as a retort to the idea that cops could ever be unjustified in using violence"

my bad. I found the mass murder with guns thread. It was on page 2. I guess that means there haven't been many mass shootings or we are all getting so used to them that we don't post about them.

Might as well include stories like that here - this thread is 204 pages long and so far, there's only been one case that remotely fits that narrative - and it didn't go anything like you pretend justice is served in America. The guy was easily convicted. Virtually every other case has been justified police shootings that have nothing to do with race.

Last edited:
my bad. I found the mass murder with guns thread. It was on page 2. I guess that means there haven't been many mass shootings or we are all getting so used to them that we don't post about them.

It's the latter.

The reporting for this story said there have been like 600+ mass shootings in America so far this year, and this was like the 28th school shooting, so I'm just not able to keep up. I'm only one man.

Canton Ohio cops killed a man who was Cele rating NYE.

Now, I do sorta get that James Williams should not have been celebrating by firing his gun into the air. That in itself is something a responsible gun owner should never do. A gun should only be fired at an intended target.

That said, the police officer should be prosecuted. He did not identify the person firing the gun, he just fired through a fence with no idea what was happening on the other side other than a gun was being discharged.

Furthermore, based on what is being relayed, this is a common way for people there to celebrate NYE. While that is somewhat questionable as there did not appear to be others in the neighborhood discharging rifles... IF that is true the police should recognize that before blindly shooting at someone.

The camera on the vest was turned on and has been released. This cop was itchy from the jump it seems to me. I get that the sound of the gunfire had to be somewhat startling, but if properly trained he should have recognized the gun was pointed up in the air, not at him. He should have announced himself as police, ordered something like "Police! Cease fire and put your hands in the air with the gun above the fence." or something. This is, IMO, a wrongful death based on this video. Police really needed to work on more Reforms.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wk...hwest/95-120c483f-1955-470c-ac63-88b60154c462

I hope there won't be riots in Canton, but I won't be surprised. I do not support that, but I do support the position this officer was wrong. Williams was not using his gun properly, but the officer should have recognized the situation and handled it differently.

Canton Ohio cops killed a man who was Cele rating NYE.

Now, I do sorta get that James Williams should not have been celebrating by firing his gun into the air. That in itself is something a responsible gun owner should never do. A gun should only be fired at an intended target.

That said, the police officer should be prosecuted. He did not identify the person firing the gun, he just fired through a fence with no idea what was happening on the other side other than a gun was being discharged.

Furthermore, based on what is being relayed, this is a common way for people there to celebrate NYE. While that is somewhat questionable as there did not appear to be others in the neighborhood discharging rifles... IF that is true the police should recognize that before blindly shooting at someone.

The camera on the vest was turned on and has been released. This cop was itchy from the jump it seems to me. I get that the sound of the gunfire had to be somewhat startling, but if properly trained he should have recognized the gun was pointed up in the air, not at him. He should have announced himself as police, ordered something like "Police! Cease fire and put your hands in the air with the gun above the fence." or something. This is, IMO, a wrongful death based on this video. Police really needed to work on more Reforms.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wk...hwest/95-120c483f-1955-470c-ac63-88b60154c462

I hope there won't be riots in Canton, but I won't be surprised. I do not support that, but I do support the position this officer was wrong. Williams was not using his gun properly, but the officer should have recognized the situation and handled it differently.

meh...the cop should be fired and the family given some money.

This is why cities have laws against discharging any firearm within the city limits.

Back