Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12: Lions @ Saints Thread

Lions beat the aints 28 - 13.
Lions stopped brees from throwing a single TD pass and get 3 interceptions.

Last edited:
Might be the most unexpected win I can remember. Not that N.O. is great......but we shut them down. Any W in NO is a good one.

First time since 2009 zero td pass for Bree's in a game. Nice job Austin.

Now let's turn the page and pound the Bears next week !!!!!

Last edited:
Solid win all around. Left a few points out there, but overall minimal to complain about. Prater continues to be one of our most valuable players.

Holy crap Eric Berry 's 2 point play on a 2pt conversion was the game winner !!!

Need to go 2-1 before facing Packers in game 16, don't want to be in a position where a loss or tie results in a tied record, giving them div title based on head to head.

Marvin jones injury and lions offense still good. Tate stepped up..Tj,roberts,ebron,boldin did enough.

Great defense again. 6 in a row less than 20

Bring on the bears

Need to go 2-1 before facing Packers in game 16, don't want to be in a position where a loss or tie results in a tied record, giving them div title based on head to head.

Gb will not beat the Seahawks or the Vikings, 8-8. Resting our starters week 17

definitely not resting our starters. We can still fight for the 2nd seed. And my guess is that we will not be resting easy in that spot the final week also. You always fight for a bye and a home game.

Lions fan since 1970, i have long-term masochist cynicism disease. Vikes are 1-6 since starting out 5-0.

Last edited:
Back