Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 126 Tigers vs. twins August 22, 2014

LMAO at this pathetic team ....best part is i come here to check out the thread and its always the same LOSERS posting ....GET A LIFE !!

So than by your logic you, as well, need to get a life. All you do is troll now a days kind of fucking sad really...

So than by your logic you, as well, need to get a life. All you do is troll now a days kind of fucking sad really...

pretty funny actually , i enjoy coming on here and seeing these idiots posting day after day . I often wonder wtf they do besides sit here and wait for games .

Like do these morons actually sit around and say , i cant wait for the game tonight and to post on a message board !!!!!!! Cracks me up

Something got to change.
I been thinking it now I'm a going to say it.
This series could break the Tigers this season!

Like do these morons actually sit around and say , i cant wait for the game tonight and to post on a message board !!!!!!! Cracks me up

And you can't wait to read the message board and reply to them? I think that makes your life much sadder.

My god Vin Scully is like listening to fingernails on a chalk board ....PLEASE RETIRE !!!!!!

Last edited:
We had our chances to win a World Series or two, those chances are gone. Team is simply collapsing, would not surprise me if KC wins the central by 7+ games.

Back