Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 126 Tigers vs. twins August 22, 2014

We had our chances to win a World Series or two, those chances are gone. Team is simply collapsing, would not surprise me if KC wins the central by 7+ games.

yup window is gone , no chance now to ever win it again ......idiot

Dear nsonnett14, your use of words is some what unreal. As no one here tonight started anything with you, that I know of. You come on and can call anyone a moron, an idiot. For what reason do you have the right to do so? In the pass I have believed any one has the right to there opinion, including yours. But IMHO you have cross the line tonight. Your small minded posts show your true feeling and "weak" mind.

dear nsonnett14, your use of words is some what unreal. As no one here tonight started anything with you, that i know of. You come on and can call anyone a moron, an idiot. For what reason do you have the right to do so? In the pass i have believed any one has the right to there opinion, including yours. But imho you have cross the line tonight. Your small minded posts show your true feeling and "weak" mind.

let me guess , u suck cock for a living ?? Stfu and grow a pair will ya . What kind of a tool sac writes that post . Lmao my god ........go tigers !!!!

This just shows what a clown franchise we are ...yea get lit up you fucking asshole !! Im happy to see it , fuck you assmus

I actually feel bad for Romine, which is odd because I'd push him in to a woodchipper given the chance.

and Nsonnett14 has been banned. Mods, I'll be posting a thread in our section. Check it out. Let's discuss.

Wife saw Minnesota 20 - Detroit 6 blink by on the ticker and said "I thought the Lions played the Jaguars earlier?" Whoops.

and Nsonnett14 has been banned. Mods, I'll be posting a thread in our section. Check it out. Let's discuss.

Ha! I was just getting read to post this:

help.jpg

Ok, so we lost 20-6, I think I found our problem, we were down 6-1, then bam, all the sudden it was 6-5 and we were right in it. We even scored another run. So all we have to do is figure out a way not to have to let the other team hit again. Game would be 6-6 heading into extra innings if we had not given up those 14 runs.

Last edited:
Back