Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 13: Lions @ Bears Thread

Fumble should not have happened but Again the offsides was way worse then the fumble. We are probably lucky there wasn?t more fumbling between a new center and his qb. We need Ragnow back badly.

Mahomes and Reid are bitching about it.

Chiefs coach Andy Reid, also noting that neither he nor any of the Chiefs receivers were warned about any one of their players being offside, said the penalty call was "a bit embarrassing in the National Football League for that to take place.''

How about this...line up on sides! If the defense is off sides, there is a flag thrown, KC gets a free play, and scores the game winner...I'm sure they aren't bitching!

STFU

Before that play I hadn't realized they were given warnings on penalties.. Next time someone slams Mablame to the ground late it's a warning. Ha. Sweet play though.

Before that play I hadn't realized they were given warnings on penalties.. Next time someone slams Mablame to the ground late it's a warning. Ha. Sweet play though.

I was taught in HS as a wide receiver to verify with the official that I was lined up properly by looking over and flashing a thumbs up to him. If I wasn't lined up correctly he can simply gesture at me to move one way or the other for me to make the correction all before the ball is snapped. Takes two seconds and I learned it as a 14 year old.

Now we have grown men professionals acting entitled that they should have been warned first. Ridiculous.

I was taught in HS as a wide receiver to verify with the official that I was lined up properly by looking over and flashing a thumbs up to him. If I wasn't lined up correctly he can simply gesture at me to move one way or the other for me to make the correction all before the ball is snapped. Takes two seconds and I learned it as a 14 year old.

Now we have grown men professionals acting entitled that they should have been warned first. Ridiculous.

Hmm, I just looked at the ball. Toney was so far over if you don't call it Dallas has a beef. Warnings, lol.

Now I don't know if they were just doing the standard bland interview answers and also trying to cover for one another but some of the defensive players still don't seem to understand Chicago was never going to snap the ball and go for it on 4th and 13 in a tie ball game. They were just trying to get the free 5 yards for a FG attempt. Coaches better explain that shit clearly in film session. I hate when players don't understand situational football.

I don't think our coaches know it either. Makes sense since they were all just players in their own right. If they did they would have SHOULD HAVE told someone on the defense. That obviously didn't happen.

Was Brandon staley a good DC? He's going to get canned on Friday almost guaranteed. Could be an upgrade over AG. Obvious rams connection. Having aaron Donald probably makes anyone a good DC.

I'm done with AG... he makes some of the most idiotic calls.

Last edited:
I'm not going to say SOL but I'm defiantly in full panic. I think teams have started to figure BJ out and he is slow on the adjustments. Teams are focused on taking away the middle and they aren't going over the top enough to keep teams honest and they may be too predictable on the run plays. IMO high risk we may be on the verge of a gigantic meltdown from 9-3 3 game lead with 5 to go to missing the playoffs all together or landing at #7 and losing to GB in the first round.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvyJX3JnbqM

Last edited:
One game at a time mode at this point

They haven't lost 2 games in a row yet.

Beat Denver who is playing well and healthier

I just want to see a modern day DIV banner raised from the rafters for the first time in 30 GD years! that's all I ask. Is that too much to ask? I have zero confidence right now.

Last edited:
I just want to see a modern day DIV banner raised from the rafters for the first time in 30 GD years! that's all I ask. Is that too much to ask? I have zero confidence right now.

The banner and a playoff win. We can take that into next season and higher expectations. LOL

This is year 3 of the rebuild. I said it from the beginning.

Year 1 - Total Rebuild aka tank
Year 2 - Compete and be in contention for playoffs
year 3 - playoffs and compete for division tite.

We're right on schedule.

The banner and a playoff win. We can take that into next season and higher expectations. LOL

We're right on schedule.

Your schedule. My schedule started many many years ago.

We're right on schedule.

Schedule will be harder next year, packers and bears both getting better, DIV is there?s to lose this year next year won?t get any easier

Well that helps a tad. Giants 24 Packers 22 Final. Last second fg for a win after Barkley almost gave game away.

Updated

Lions 9-4
Denver
@ Vikings
@ Dallas
Vikings

Vikings 7-6
@ Bengals
Lions
Packers
@ lions

Packers 6-7