Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 13: Lions @ Bears Thread

Updated

Lions 9-4
Denver
@ Vikings
@ Dallas
Vikings

Vikings 7-6
@ Bengals
Lions
Packers
@ lions

Packers 6-7
Tampa Bay
@ panthers
@ Vikings
Bears

Bears 5-8
@ Browns
Cardinals
Falcons
@ Green Bay

All we have to do is take care of home field and we?ll be hosting a playoff game.

GB losing last night provides a little bit of relief from the worst case scenario thoughts, I also think 2 more wins gets it done. Denver and 1 against Minn, why does that feel like that will be very difficult still though.

I think we beat up Denver. Campbell?s teams seem to play better when their backs are against the wall. Win 1 of 2 against Minnesota.

11-6

We have always come back with a win following a loss this year. Got to keep doing that

Packers loss helps for sure, especially just for momentum and Packers/Vikings still play each other (Packers 8th loss or Vikings 7th)

Vikings at Bengals is tough now for them given how they have been playing

Bears are actually in the playoff race now too. I think Bears will give Packers a tough game in final week too.

Denver is hot though. Lions are going to need to bring their A game

Last edited:
Btw
8 underdogs last weekend. The most this year. The NFL is a hard league.

Dolphins were up 14 last night in the last few minutes. Teams were 582-0 with a lead like the dolphins had last night.
Now they are 582-1.

Last edited:
GB losing last night provides a little bit of relief from the worst case scenario thoughts, I also think 2 more wins gets it done. Denver and 1 against Minn, why does that feel like that will be very difficult still though.

Because everything is difficult is seems for Detroit Teams.

Because everything is difficult is seems for Detroit Teams.

They haven't looked great for 5 weeks now and it's very concerning. feels like the league has adjusted to Ben and he hasn't adjusted back yet. bit slow in the adjustment game. It's a game of adjustments and he's losing. I don't think he would make a great HC either, he seems low key I don't see him as being a great HC motivator type like Dan. I think he would not succeed as a HC

Btw
8 underdogs last weekend. The most this year. The NFL is a hard league.

Dolphins were up 14 last night in the last few minutes. Teams were 582-0 with a lead like the dolphins had last night.
Now they are 582-1.

They had a 99.7% chance of winning when they went up 27-13.

Denver scares me a bit because they lead the league in takeaways and we've been coughing it up more the last month. But if we can't get consistent pressure on the QB then it's going to be tough to win any game. You get picked apart in this league if any QB has time. That means our offense has to play extremely well to win.

we are talking about Jamison Williams, right?

Yeah. Don't see how you can call him a bust at all really. Doesn't even have a full season under his belt, not to mention barely played in any games last year and this year was limited by the coaches. He just needs to get a qb that can throw to him. Goff has missed too many passes to him by underthrowing him or just flat out missing. Yes he has dropped balls. They have used him right on a few plays but mostly haven't used him the right way if at all

Back