Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 14: Broncos @ Lions *Saturday Night* Thread

Why is jamo so bad st locating the ball? Seems every time he's looking over the wrong shoulder. I don't see any of the other wideouts doing that

Why is jamo so bad st locating the ball? Seems every time he's looking over the wrong shoulder. I don't see any of the other wideouts doing that

It's like hitting a pop fly to a 6 year old. He just looks totally lost on any deep ball. I've never seen any other receiver do that on the regular in the history of the NFL. I don't get it. Give this dude a vision test.

I hate everything about Johnson?s playcalling. I don?t get the hype. Stud offensive line, stud rbs, and they won?t lean heavy on the run. Goff struggling, throw the ball 35 times

Offense needs to do something, the defense isn?t going to be playing this week for long.

I thought the same thing. I think the fact he kept his head up and didn?t hit him with the crown saved him.

Still surprised, though.

You guys are getting soft in your old age.... all he did was slap at the ball with his hands.

Back