Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 14: Broncos @ Lions *Saturday Night* Thread

I hope not. It's not because I like Stafford......I just don't want the week leading up to our first home playoff game since 1993 to be ALL ABOUT Stafford back in Detroit. Stafford for Goff. Stafford gets a ring. Stafford and his wife still LOVE the city of Detroit......blah blah blah.....

Did you know Matthew Stafford grew up playing baseball with Clayton Kershaw?

Also, we don't have anyone that can cover Kupp or Nacua.

Yeah I don't think it's a great matchup for us. But I do think the NFL would absolutely love all of the Stafford back in Detroit, Goff and Stafford facing their old team, etc. Easy sell for them.

But now that Seattle won tonight, I think Seattle will end up with the 6 seed and the Rams will get the 7 seed.

Last edited:
I hope not. It's not because I like Stafford......I just don't want the week leading up to our first home playoff game since 1993 to be ALL ABOUT Stafford back in Detroit. Stafford for Goff. Stafford gets a ring. Stafford and his wife still LOVE the city of Detroit......blah blah blah.....

Did you know water is wet?

Everybody knows they grew up playing baseball together. They also grew up playing football together.

If the Rams come into Detroit for a playoff game, I don?t really know what Clayton Kershaw is going to have to do with any of it.

If Cupp and Nacua are really that good, the Rams would be better than they are right now.

I have an idea, let?s worry about the Lions beating, Minnesota, then, Dallas, then Minnesota again.

Technically, the Lions haven?t clinched anything yet.

Teams in wildcard hunt schedules. Current playoff seed.
#1 SF 11-3
Ravens
@ Commanders
Rams

#2 Dallas 10-4
@ Miami
Detroit
@ Commanders

#3 Det 10-4
@ Vikings
@ Dallas
Vikings

#4 Tampa bay 7-7
Jags
Saints
@ Panthers

#5 Eagles 10-4
Giants
Cardinals
@ Giants

#6 Vikings 7-7
Lions
Packers
@ Lions

#7 Rams 7-7
Saints
@ NYG
@ SF

#8 Seahawks 7-7
@Titanss
Pittsburgh
@Cardinals

#9 Saints 7-7
@ Rams
@ Bucs
Atlanta

#10 Atlanta 6-8
Colts
Bears
@ Saints

#10 Green Bay 6-8
@ Panthers
@ Vikings
Bears.

Last edited:

I would love to see that! A nice 45-42 barn burner

Not sure if you guys saw the rashard mendenhall post lol....i mean defensive secondary would be tough but this is a good lookin offense.

QB Jared Allen
RB Christian Mccaffrey
LT Peneii Sewell
LG Kolton Miller
C Frank Ragnow
RG Zack Martin
RT Lane Johnson
WR Cooper Kupp
WR Puka Nacua
TE Sam Laporta
TE George Kittle

Not sure if you guys saw the rashard mendenhall post lol....i mean defensive secondary would be tough but this is a good lookin offense.

QB Jared Allen
RB Christian Mccaffrey
LT Peneii Sewell
LG Kolton Miller
C Frank Ragnow
RG Zack Martin
RT Lane Johnson
WR Cooper Kupp
WR Puka Nacua
TE Sam Laporta
TE George Kittle

he's such a tool.