Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 157 Tigers vs. sucksox September 23

Did Konerko announce his retirement at the end of this year?

EDIT : Oh, duh, they said this might be his last game in Detroit. Meanwhile the Tigers go up a run.

Last edited:
Jays send King Felix to the showers... Now 8-2 end of the 5th. his runs..

Last edited:
This team is sickening. I hope they miss the playoffs. They'll learn a lot more than they will by lazily getting in.

I do not hope they miss the playoffs but I do hope the stop blowing dead goats againts these gawd damn soft tos'en pos!

Last edited:
I do not hope they miss the playoffs but I don't hope the stop blowing dead goats againts these gawd damn soft tos'en pos!

If they start showing some fucking guts then yeah, Id be happy to see them in the playoffs. Not like this, though. Gutless effort the past 3 nights now. They will end up losing this game. Can't even score a run without a throwing error.

Back