Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 157 Tigers vs. sucksox September 23

Well I hope we make the playoffs... With the indians, Mariners, and Yankees losing The wildcard games is slipping further from these clubs...

Regarding a ridiculous team. It's at least fitting.
These guys aren't really going to learn, they're highly paid professionals. Them missing this year would have almost no impact on next season

Brad is a dumb-shit bunting with Alex running.... It is so stupid...

These guys aren't really going to learn, they're highly paid professionals. Them missing this year would have almost no impact on next season

Meaning management should try to find more hungry players who don't coast every year. I love Victor, but maybe we should take the opportunity with him and Hunter expiring to get younger.

I feel like KC is going to win the rest of their games. They don't face any good pitchers besides maybe Quintana the rest of the year.

Meaning management should try to find more hungry players who don't coast every year. I love Victor, but maybe we should take the opportunity with him and Hunter expiring to get younger.
You can have the hungry players, I'll take the more talented ones.

I feel like KC is going to win the rest of their games. They don't face any good pitchers besides maybe Quintana the rest of the year.
They lucked out by missing both kluber and sale by a day.

Im guessing Belisario throws harder than Carroll? Because the bats are actually making contact with this fucker.

Back