Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 16: Lions @ Cowboys *Saturday Night* Thread

The Barnes missed safety killed us. But then again the game would have different play calling for both teams if the score was different earlier in the game. So who knows.

Glossed over this will probably be McCarthy throwing the ball on every play at the end of the game and giving us back the ball with 1:41 left.

Radio show was ripping Barnes. Saying do you have any arms lol. Needed to wrap up.

Last edited:
Wow, just saw the replay and Decker absolutely wasn't uncovered. I wanna hear exactly what the call is from the refs. Bullshit that they don't have to be questioned.

They were talking earlier in the game about the NFL potentially changing the rules when Lamb fumbled through the end zone and having it not be a touchback. While you are at it look to change the rule for lining up offensively on the line of scrimmage, being covered up, etc. Is that really some huge advantage for the offense if receivers who are split out wide are lined up a yard behind the line of scrimmage instead of on it?

There's no one watching at home or any Dallas player on that field who even knew that was a penalty?

Replay shows someone going to the ref with 2 lions and the ref just running to the ball before that lineman gets to him so he has that out. He ra away?Rigged NFL strikes again. Hopefully Dallas doesn?t get a home game. Frustrating.

Last edited:
Replay shows someone going to the ref with 2 lions and the ref just running to the ball before that lineman gets to him so he has that out. He ra away?Rigged NFL strikes again. Hopefully Dallas doesn?t get a home game. Frustrating.

The replay shows 58 and 68 going to the ref at the same time, with 70 approaching the ref as he walks away from the other 2. When 68 reports, the ref looks right at him. The ball was thrown to 68; there is no credence to the ref flagging him as ineligible unless he was mixed up about who spoke to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 503
Goff flat out says it. ?I don?t know if I?ll get fined for this, but Decker reported, Skipper did not and the refs got it wrong.?

Campbell told the refs before the game what was happening on this play and that Decker would be reporting. This is garbage.

So in Dan Campbell's press conference he said 2 people can't report. He said the explanation they gave was 70 reported and we threw it to 68. He also said he goes over this in great detail prior to the game. Now I'm thinking Skipper was not supposed to report???

NFL said to them self, fuck it, we?ll go out on camera w this one. It will die down by Monday. ??

Fuck the NFL, Fuck the Cowboys and Fuck Jerry Jones. He got hosed boys.

Last edited:
I hate the cowboys. No way Skipper would report. Espn just explained ir.,

Last edited:
Gotta get the cowboys at home and drill them. It can?t be close. Refs will steal it. It happens every time in Dallas.

Last edited:
Back