Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 161 Tigers vs. twinks September 27

Nolascos era againts the tigers this year is now 1.88

That's a fuckig travesty tigers..that's unacceptable

I hope KC comes back and wins tonight and then wins tomorrow. They deserve the division, the Tigers do not even deserve wildcard berth.

Well I'm done watching this bullshit. Watching UFC 178 from here on out.

The fans are too lenient so far. They paid money and had their hopes up that they'd be part of a celebration tonight, and the Tigers are repaying them by playing horribly to a last please team. Shame on these bastards.

Duffy is out of the game already in the 3rd in Chicago, tigers really pissing it away here

Last edited:
Today is not a red letter day for us Michigan fans on this Tigers board...

Yeah sports such for everyone when Michigan is bad at football. ..might probably took the loss hard and said screw the easy out at first. Let me fuck the play up....

I can see it now. Tigers lose tonight. KC loses too. Price chokes tomorrow and KC wins. Game 163 on Monday!

Back