Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 161 Tigers vs. twinks September 27

Kc only down 4 to 1....here we go. Sweat. Sweat.sweat...

Can't trust the suxs to hold on to anything, KC could yet easily come back and win tonight while the tigers will prolly just continue to swing away at everything getting themlseves out

Boy hardy sure does suck...nice work brad.. do you ever want to use soria...ever

This horrible scenario can now not be ruled out

Tigers fail to win the division or tie KC, tigers lose game 163, tigers lose wild card

No celebration ends up occuring in Motown for anything, not the div not the wc or worse yet they lose the div celebrate thier WC birth after blowing the div then lose the WC

Horrible, absolutely horrifying

This inabiltiy to defeat the GD twins is immensely infurating and depressing all rolled into one

Last edited:
Do you guys think any masochists drove from the game in Ann Arbor today to watch this debacle?

I would just go and stand out on a freeway, and wait for a bridge to collapse on me.

Tigers fail to win the division or tie KC, tigers lose game 163, tigers lose wild card

No celebration ends up occuring in Motown for anything, not the div not the wc or worse yet they lose the div celebrate thier WC birth after blowing the div then lose the WC

This inabiltiy to defeat the GD twins is immensely infurating and depressing all rolled into one

Could very easy lose 4 games in a row as well, with that scenario.

Could very easy lose 4/5 games in a row as well, with that scenario.

15 more hits for the twins tonight anyone think the tigers could consider changing thier God damn approach! Maybe brush em off the fking plate once in a damn while?

Lets face it, even if we DO make it to the ALDS, what chance in hell do we face against the Angels? We could probably beat the Orioles, but then we'd probably have to face the Angels again. And if we get to the WS? The Nats, Cards, or Dodgers would probably all beat the crap out of us.

I will very gladly eat crow if we do win the WS, but all of my hope for a title this year is completely gone. We'll be lucky to win the ALDS, assuming we don't completely tank it and dont make it there.

Correction make that 16 hits

I'm not even sure I'll bother watching tomorrow this is an unmitigated disaster

Last edited:
Ausmus is an idiot - pinch hitting for our two best hitters?

What the fuck is he thinking???

Back